zoom Respro Techno Anti Pollution Mask
Respro Techno Anti Pollution Mask
Add Respro Techno Anti Pollution Mask to your basket now
The most versatile mask available, providing excellent filtration against most types of pollution a cyclist is likely to encounter.
Top Features of the Respro Techno Anti Pollution Mask
- Uses a Dynamic Activated Charcoal Cloth filter to filter the worst of urban pollution.
- Also uses a HepA-type filter to screen out sub-micron pollutants such as pollens and respirable dusts.
- Includes two Techno valves to allow easier exhalation, which is particularly important as they release heat, water vapour and Carbon Dioxide.
- Comes in two sizes, with a contoured shape for a good seal and comfortable fit and Velcro pads for easy application.
- Made from hypo-allergenic Neoprene giving a comfortable and secure fit.
- The filter is replaceable, and is designed to be effective for at least 1 month in normal daily use.
About Anti Pollution Masks
In 2005, it was estimated that approximately 1,000 accelerated deaths and 1,000 extra respiratory hospital admissions occurred in London as a result of PM10 air pollution. In truth, Londoners only have to see what lorries and buses are kicking out to be sold into the concept of protecting their health. Masks provide the only way to block out lung irritants and other pollutants, many of which are carcinogens. So what can an anti-pollution mask do to help? Masks help prevent lung irritation and cancer. Many different pollutants - when mixed together - can cause irritation to respiratory systems. Wearing a mask helps to prevent cancer as there are known carcinogenic agents such as pyrene and benzene present in petrol fumes. There are also less weighty reasons for wearing a mask. The masks are an awareness statement to the other road users in cleaning up the environment.
About the Respro brand
Respro product designer Harry Cole had "in your face" experience of exhaust fumes and city smog as a London cycle courier and this is still a significant and growing problem. In 1990, Respro launched the City mask, the first cyclists pollution mask and it is still in demand today. Over the last decade, awareness of air pollution has grown and now cyclists can choose from a wider range of styles and filters to accomodate more individual needs. Respro masks are supplied with replaceable filters and exhalation valves to keep the inside of the mask well ventilated.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $53.75 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
personnaly not, but I have to admitt that you have to re-positioned the mask from time to time to have the right seling preventing from having fogg on glasses.
Possibly if you got a really good seal around the top it would be ok, but I gave up before I'd even got out of the front door.
The aluminum nose piece can touch the frame\lenses so I push it forward a little and rest them on the fabric. If it's a problem try a smaller size, better to have some protection than none.
I don't really have a big face, so mine is a bit large, still having it sealed in inhale phase (so do the job), but for sure too large for my girlfriend...
Which mask would be best for me?
And what would you charge for postage to me in Italy?
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?