- Rick Kiddle Coaching Cycling Series 2 DVD
Rick Kiddle Coaching Cycling Series 2 DVD
Rick Kiddle Coaching Cycling Series 2 DVD
Top Features of the Rick Kiddle Coaching Cycling Series 2 DVD
This DVD has been created to motivate, excite and challenge you to train indoors.
- Delta HR Test to measure current fitness condition
- 20 minute Heart Zones Test
- 10 minute warm up
- Follow the coach in a challenging ride 20+ minutes
- Two rough hill climbs with the coach 7 & 10 minutes
- Extensive Intervals 65>85% against the coach 5x3 minutes
- Measure power output
- Special Scenic Ride at any intensity
- Stretch Routine - upper & lower body
- Determine correct intensity to ride at
- Find your five heart zones
- Rider preparation
- Cardiovascular improvements, improved VO2
- Strength & Lactate threshold
- Lactate tolerance & high threshold
- See actual improvement every ride
- Build your own workout
- Lengthen tight & contract muscles
- All these rides build into one stunning workout that will help you create the motivation of a structured and well thought out training programme. There is over 2 hours of riding in this important second RKC Cycling Series DVD.
- DVD Region: 0 Region-Free
The DVD includes bike set up and equipment specs, New Heart Zones Test, Scientific and fact based training, Technical specifications, Low and High End endurance ride, Hill Climbs, Extensive Intervals, Banging music, Introduction to Power output, Ideal Stretch Routine, Free bonus feature.
Former British Triathlon Champion Rick Kiddle competed as an elite athlete worldwide. He has used this combination of 20 years competition experience along with 15 years coaching knowledge to create sought after, successful and innovative training programmes that will help novice and elite athletes to train and race with the results they seek.
About Training DVDs
Cycling training DVD's are a great motivational tool which help you get the most out your turbo sessions. These structured cycle DVD's ensure you train at the right level and for the right amount of time to maximise the time you have, meaning more quality and more results when the season starts. The CTS range of DVD's cover many specific types of riding including sprinting, climbing and time trialling as well as power work and cadence. The Rick Kiddle range of DVD's are ideal for Triathletes, while Elite list a range of courses for use with their indoor trainers which allow you to ride stages of such races as the Giro D'Italia.
Most DVDs sold on Wiggle are Region Free and will play in any country. Please check the product description for any known exceptions.
About the Rick Kiddle Coaching brand
Ex British triathlon Champion Rick Kiddle competed as an elite athlete worldwide. He has used this combination of 20 years competition experience along with 15 years coaching knowledge to create sought after, successful and innovative training programmes that will help novice and elite athletes to train and race for the results they seek.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $12.70
Spend $49.69 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $19.05
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?