- RockShox Totem Solo Air Suspension Fork with Maxle 2010
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This RockShox Totem Solo Air Suspension Fork with Maxle 2010 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
RockShox Totem Solo Air Suspension Fork with Maxle 2010
Freeride's strongest-performing fork just got some serious upgrades.
Top Features of the RockShox Totem Solo Air Suspension Fork with Maxle 2010
- Travel: 180mm
- Weight: 2634g (5.80 lbs)
- Damping: Mission Control DH, Dual Flow
- Spring: Long Travel Solo Air
- Adjustments: External Beginning Stroke Rebound, High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Preload
- Crown: Forged, AL 66 TV, Anodized Aluminum
- Steerer: Aluminum 1 1/8", 1.5", Tapered 1 1/8 - 1.5"
- Upper Tubes: 40mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminum, Low Friction Anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, Maxle Lite 20mm Axle, Post Disc Mount
- Recommended Rear Shock: Vivid 5.1
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
|Fork Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Wheel Size:||26" (559)|
|Dropout Size:||9mm QR|
With 180mm of travel on a 2-step, Solo Air or Coil spring, 1 1/8" or 1.5" or tapered steerer and huge 40mm upper tubes, the Totem is a battle axe that lets you charge into any terrain, from tyre-buzzing steeps to pucker-inducing drops. Updated damper valving and the new Maxle Lite makes this fork do something no other does - give you the confidence to commit.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?