- Sailfish Team Tri Short AW13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Add Sailfish Team Tri Short AW13 to your basket now
Classic, medium length unisex trishort.
Top Features of the Sailfish Team Tri Short AW13
- Artless design with stylish sailfish outline-print on the side panel
- Quick-drying and breathable Dry-Skin fabric for perfect moisture management
- Body zone-oriented PanelCut for optimal fit and comfort
- LYCRA® Sport for extra muscle support and improved blood circulation
- Xtra Life LYCRA® for a durable great fit
- Tearproof adjustable waistband for an optimal adaptation to the waist size
- Anatomical cut, antibacterial micro fleece padding for the best protection and comfort
- Flat seams with reduced ergonomic seaming for less friction and maximum wearing comfort
- Material: 78% Polyamide, 22% Elastane
About the Sailfish brand
It is the philosophy of sailfish to supply the world of triathlon with premium-quality, highly-flexible, extremely-buoyant and thus with the fastest wetsuits you can possibly imagine. When you swim fast and subsequently ride your bike relaxed and powerful, then we have done a good job. And we have. Promised.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?