Salomon XT Twin Belt AW12
This Salomon XT Twin Belt AW12 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Salomon XT Twin Belt AW12
Salomon XT Twin Belt AW12
Add Salomon XT Twin Belt AW12 to your basket now
|Red / Detroit / White||One Size||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Salomon XT Twin Belt AW12
Light weight adventure racing belt with 4D system and additional pockets. Airvent agility suspension system provides a comfortable, stable, secure fit.
- A light soft board that adapts to your back and provides a perfect fit
- Minimalist EVA pads located in the most sensitive areas to provide comfort and protection. Perforation will increase ventilation and breathability
- Highly wicking materials to evacuate sweat
- Ventilation chanel to cool your back
- Weight: 400g / 14oz
- Capacity: 1.1l / 67ci
- This small pocket enables to store essentials safely while remaining very accessible.
- With its 3D-shape, the 3D bottle is more ergonomic than a classic bottle. It stays in the right place, reduces pressure on your hips and offers the best grip when carried by hand.
- A pocket can be slid on the hydration belt to bring essentials on race.
- Unique system using 3 tension points that allows to adjust the belt even in motion. Just pull the two straps to tighten for more stability, push the buckle to enlarge for larger breathing comfort.
- With tight ripstop weave for tear resistance, this 70 deniers fabrics providing good water repellency is ideal for lightweight trail running backpack.
- Made without Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, then doesn't reject any toxic substances when recycled.
- Instinctive, quick and easy access to your bottle for hydration.
About Hydration Systems
Letting yourself get dehydrated is the quickest way to compromise your performance and ruin your fun. A hydration system lets you carry a good amount (usually 2 or 3 litres) of water without interfering with your hands and with a convenient valve to drink from whenever you like. During intensive exercise, you'll need to drink around 1 litre of water every hour which means sipping little and often - much easier if you don't have to stop what you're doing and locate a bottle. Adding an energy drink to the water makes the process even more effective and can enhance performance. Make sure you choose a cleaning kit to go with your system or you'll be buying a new reservoir regularly! Different systems combine varying amounts of hydration capacity with a wide variety of cargo options, meaning you can carry everything from an energy bar to all the gear you need for a full day out.
About the Salomon brand
Over 50 years of continuous attention to Action and Outdoor Sports have forged the way Salomon acts and thinks. From this three distinct values have crystallized: Authentic, Committed, progressive. These three values guide us in our everyday work and help us plan for the future.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?