- Satmap Active10 BIKE Wiggle Exclusive GB Cycle Bundle
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Satmap Active10 BIKE Wiggle Exclusive GB Cycle Bundle
Satmap Active10 BIKE Wiggle Exclusive GB Cycle Bundle
Add Satmap Active10 BIKE Wiggle Exclusive GB Cycle Bundle to your basket now
|Black||Centre Cycle Bundle|
|Black||North Cycle Bundle|
|Black||South Cycle Bundle|
The Wiggle Exclusive Active 10 BIKE Bundle is a mapping GPS kit that gives you the hardware, software and equipment you need to get out and explore on your bike immediately.
Top Features of the Satmap Active10 BIKE Wiggle Exclusive GB Cycle Bundle
- Wiggle Exclusive Satmap Active 10 BIKE Bundle (inc. OS/OCM "GB North" "GB Centre" or "GB South" Depending on which bundle you choose)
- Active 10 GPS mapping device: plug & play, no downloads required.
- Bike Bracket (super rugged & based on ABUS design)
- MapCard : Great Britain North, Centre or South 1:50k and 1:25k OpenCycleMap
- Map Voucher : 1/3rd Off next MapCard purchase (conditions apply)
- 2700mAh LiPol Rechargeable Battery (fitted)
- Wall Charger & Multi-Country Adapters, Car Charger
- Battery Caddy (for AA batteries), 3 x AA Energizer Lithium L91 cells.
- USB cable for LiPol charging and data connection to PC/Mac
- Documentation including a Quick-start user guide (full documentation online)
- Bike ProShield (Black) – silicone rubber protective cover for extreme protection
- Satmap-Xpedition – 1 year free access to online mapping and full route planning
- Advanced Navigation Technology
- Electronic compass
- Direction indicator
- On board route planning and Points of Interest
- Map Toggling – 1 button press to instantly toggle between different maps
- Distance & bearing Measuring Tool
- Map Orientation: North Up, Trail Up or “Fast” Trail-Up (An ideal positional guide as the location indicator is at the bottom of the screen - so you can see more of the trail ahead)
- Product Features
- Clear navigational controls
- Full colour system
- Robust product design
- Automatic trip statistics
- Long battery life, hibernate mode gives you extended battery life of up to 120 hours
- All-weather capability
- Rechargeable Battery Accessories
- High quality feature-rich maps on SD cards
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||No|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
Designed with the user in mind it is a rugged GPS with a large, high resolution colour screen that shows your exact position on a real topographic map, in any weather, day or night (red night backlight option for night vision). This bundle includes a detailed MapCard for the North, Centre OR South of Great Britain (at OS 1:50k and OCM 1:25k scale) and the GPS unit itself also comes pre-loaded with: Collins World Map 1:5m, OS UK MiniScale 1:1 million; OS UK Road 1:250k mapping.
This easy-to-use, revolutionary GPS unit benchmarks a new level of navigational devices, without complication. Unique features, simple, yet effective design, and most important no PC needed! These all make it a must have for all levels of user.
Ideal for MTB, Road Touring, AUDAX, Sportive and generally exploring; why get lost? Please note that this unit does not have HR or cadence features, but it does record approximately 40 other statistics: speed, average speed, average moving speed, total ascent, total descent, trip distance, elevation profile, etc.
Details of Map Card Included
Topographical Ordnance Survey (OS) 1:50,000 Landranger
Format: SD Card (plug & play, no downloads required)
Northern Card: Half of Great Britain available on one MapCard. This map covers northern Great Britain, from Liverpool and above.
Centre Card: Half of Great Britain available on one MapCard. This map covers central Great Britain, from Carlisle across to Newcastle, down to Ipswich and across to Gloucestershire (Wales included).
Southern Card: Half of Great Britain available on one MapCard. This map covers southern Great Britain, from Liverpool and below, including Wales.
Map Scale Explained:
OpenCycleMap is based on data from the OpenStreetMap project. The map highlights National Cycle Network routes and other useful information such as bike parks, bike shops, tracks and trails. The map displays both street names and contour lines for effective navigation in both urban and rural environments.
1:50k scale OS Landranger Map
These maps are designed for people who don't need such specific detail, and who are comfortable with contours at 10m intervals, and don't need to see field boundaries or specific detail on building layouts. Typical users might be road cyclists, horse riders, or those simply planning a general path.
1:25k scale OS Explorer Mapping (optional, not supplied in this bundle)
These maps are designed more for off-road cycling and walking. Contour lines are closer, field boundaries, tracks and paths are more detailed. This mapping is more expensive due to the very high level of detail, and is generally supplied in County, National Park, National Trail or Site Centred formats.
About GPS Cycle Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to fit on a bike easily. There are 2 basic choices to take on your bike: a GPS unit designed primarily for navigation with a dedicated bike mount, particularly suitable for cycle touring and finding your way in unfamiliar territory, like the Garmin eTrex Vista Cx; or a dedicated bike computer that uses GPS to track your training routes and provide detailed analysis of your workout like the Edge 305, with more limited navigation capabilities. Most units come with only very basic maps installed and you may need to purchase more detailed maps for your area to be loaded onto the unit for navigation.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
The only slight downside is the rubber case for walking is 100% waterproof the bicycle one supplied is not as it has an open section on the back to accommodate the bicycle mount clip. That said unless you totally immerse it, the bicycle case is more than adequate for use while walking in foul weather.
Site-Centred IGN 1:25k
I hope this helps.
1) How heavy is the unit including mount and rubber shield?
2) Where can one buy further maps such as road maps for Europe? How much do additional maps cost? Can one buy professional cycle maps for countries that have them such as The Netherlands?
3) How closely can one zoom into the map? Is this only limited by the map data?
4) Does the GPS still track whilst the unit hibernates, i.e. on reactivation, how long does it take to find one's location?
5) What's the input voltage for charging? Can it be charged with a front wheel dynamo hub such as the Rohloff?
6) Does the unit come with a warranty?
7) What's the storage capacity of the unit, i.e. could it fit on road maps for all or Europe and at what detail?
8) Are the maps available in raster or vector?
9) How long is the battery life whilst the screen is on?
Thanks for considering my queries!
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?