- Saucony ProGrid Omni 10 Shoes SS12
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Saucony ProGrid Omni 10 Shoes SS12
Add Saucony ProGrid Omni 10 Shoes SS12 to your basket now
|Silver / Royal||UK 7|
|Silver / Royal||UK 7.5|
|Silver / Royal||UK 8|
|Silver / Royal||UK 8.5|
|Silver / Royal||UK 9|
|Silver / Royal||UK 9.5|
|Silver / Royal||UK 10|
|Silver / Royal||UK 10.5|
|Silver / Royal||UK 11|
|Silver / Royal||UK 11.5|
|Silver / Royal||UK 12|
Top Features of the Saucony ProGrid Omni 10 Shoes SS12
- Reduced weight from Omni 9
- Softer, more luxurious collar and tongue linings
- Softer blown rubber outsole for more cushioned toe-off
- Rearfoot ProGrid gives maximum impact protection
- Forefoot SRC Extra for a spring under your toes
- Impact Interface to absorb shock on landing
- Dual Density Saucony SuperLite EVA Midsole to support the foot and counteract overpronation
- HRC Strobel Board for full length impact protection
- Midfoot Bridge for heel-to-toe transition and support
- Midfoot Archlock Strap holds your foot snugly and securely
- Scotchlite Reflectors provide safety
- Comfortride Sockliner for customised fit
- Hydrator breathable, wicking fabric in collar and tongue
- Memory foam around heel counter for perfect, custom-fit
The Omni is still the best selling Saucony shoe in their range, and it’s easy to see why. The blend of cushioning and support is perfect for so many runners. Almost 80% of runners over-pronate to some degree and the Omni is suitable for the vast majority of those by providing a pillar of support running from the heel to very nearly the metatarsal heads. This helps counteract overpronation and guides the foot back into a healthy, neutral gait. On top of that, the Heel ProGrid and the top-loaded SRC in the forefoot provide great cushioning to protect the body from the repeated impact running, and especially road running.
About the Saucony brand
From the GRID cushioning system through Custom Ride Management to dual density midsoles, all Saucony's technologies are based on concepts which have been tried and tested over many years. Furthermore all are conceived from sound principals, based on extensive biomechanical research and developement. Be it in the search for comfort or injury prevention.
|Sizing Guide For Saucony Men's Shoes|
|Sizing Guide For Saucony Women's Shoes|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?