- Saucony Triumph 10 Running Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Saucony Triumph 10 Running Shoes is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Saucony Triumph 10 Running Shoes
Saucony Triumph 10 Running Shoes
Add Saucony Triumph 10 Running Shoes to your basket now
|Grey / Red||UK 7|
|Grey / Red||UK 7.5|
|Grey / Red||UK 8|
|Grey / Red||UK 8.5|
|Grey / Red||UK 9|
|Grey / Red||UK 9.5|
|Grey / Red||UK 10|
|Grey / Red||UK 10.5|
|Grey / Red||UK 11|
|Grey / Red||UK 11.5|
|Grey / Red||UK 12|
Form and function strike a perfect balance in the new Triumph 10. This colour is sold exclusively in the UK.
Top Features of the Saucony Triumph 10 Running Shoes
- Supportive Underlays – Holding the foot securely in position to retain control.
- Sauc-Fit - for comfort AND control
- HydraMAX Collar Lining – moisture management to reduce the chance of blisters
- ComfortLite Sockliner – Premium EVA sockliner contoured to cradle the foot
- HRC+ Strobel Board – for instant cushioned comfort
- PowerGrid – the lightest most cushioned EVA in the Saucony locker
- Impact Interface – for shock attenuation and to prevent over-compression of the impact zone
- SRC Impact Zone – cushions heel-strike and helps manage rotationary forces
- IBR+ - the lightest, most durable outsole fabric Saucony can manufacture
- XT-900 – lightweight, durable carbon rubber for long-lasting traction
- 8mm Offset
- 26.5mm Heel/18.5mm Forefoot
- Men: 295g (Size 8)
- Women: 261g (Size 6)
The Triumph has been Saucony’s top-selling neutral shoe for many years and the latest evolution adds even further to the luxury cushioning and also improves the fit by becoming snugger around instep (lace) area.
The breathable open mesh and supportive underlays provide a clean, modern look while securing the foot to the platform, giving the shoe an inherent stability rather than rigidity. The redesigned crash pad at the heel features three de-coupled, independently responsive pads for a smooth landing and efficient transition.
The plushness of previous Triumphs is retained and developed by the deeper flex grooves in the forefoot which also add flexibility. The top-end PowerGrid midsole technology provides a plush ride for the runner seeking a cushioned feel.
About the Saucony brand
From the GRID cushioning system through Custom Ride Management to dual density midsoles, all Saucony's technologies are based on concepts which have been tried and tested over many years. Furthermore all are conceived from sound principals, based on extensive biomechanical research and developement. Be it in the search for comfort or injury prevention.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?