The Wiggle Price Promise
Here at Wiggle, we are committed to offering the best value in the United Kingdom. While we strive to do so by providing an unmatched range of products and excellent customer service, we also work hard to always be competitively priced. We are so confident that we are, we promise to match any advertised price inclusive of delivery costs from other retailers. And yes, we will match our competitors' voucher discounts. That’s the Wiggle Price Promise!
How It Works
All of Wiggle's products destined for delivery to the United Kingdom are eligible for a price match. However, the product, its purchase price, and the competitor must meet the following criteria:
- The competitor's product must be identical as to the one you want to buy from Wiggle (e.g. same size, colour, specification, model year, etc).
- The competitor's product must be in stock at the time of the price matching.
- The competitor's price must include delivery. If not, delivery costs will be added to their offer price to create a total price inclusive of delivery (delivery costs will be estimated using the competitor's delivery policies based on that product alone being ordered).
- The competitor's price must be online and verifiable at the time of the price matching, and cannot include any volume, personal or membership discounts. We cannot match multi-item promotional offers like "buy one get one free" or bulk buying discounts.
- Any additional discounts must be live and visible to all site visitors at the time we conduct the price match. For instance, we will price match against a competitor's price inclusive of a voucher discount, but only if the voucher is clearly available to all customers at the time we match the price
- The competitor must sell direct to consumers, e.g., no auction or marketplace sites like eBay or Amazon resellers.
If you do find a product for less, all you need to do is send us an email with the subject title "Price match request", and include the following:
- A link to the precise Wiggle product you wish to purchase, along with the size / colour / version that you want to buy.
- A link to the page on the site that you found the product cheaper.
- The advertised purchase price (be aware of different product prices for different options).
- The competitor's delivery costs (if delivery is not included in purchase price).
- The country to which you want the item delivered.
If this all checks out, we'll then email you a voucher code that covers the difference in the two prices.
You then enter that code in your Wiggle shopping basket reducing the amount you pay for that product down to the agreed price. (Note that the voucher code generated is single use, product specific and valid for 72 hours.) If the requirements for a price match are not met, we will provide you with a clear explanation why.
For more details, please read our Terms and Conditions.