Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Scicon AeroComfort Triathlon Bike Bag is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Scicon AeroComfort Triathlon Bike Bag
Scicon AeroComfort Triathlon Bike Bag
If you are about to hit the check-in desk to head to your next training camp or triathlon race abroad, you will most likely require a suitable container to fly with your bike. It couldn’t get much easier than with the AeroComfort Triathlon™ bike bag!
Top Features of the Scicon AeroComfort Triathlon Bike Bag
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 AEROCOMFORT TRIATHLON™ bike bag
- 1 Antishock Bike Frame
- 1 Aerobar Protector Cover
- 1 Storage bag for bike bag
- 1 Swivel Head Mini Pump
- 1 Bidirectional Shoulder strap
- 1 Front Strap
- 1 Accessories Bag
- 2 Quick Release Skewers
- 1 Saddle cover
- 1 TSA Padlock (Travel Sentry® approved)
- 1 Top Tube protector pad
- 2 Handlebar protector pads
- 1 Rear Derailleur Guard
- Product Code: TP033000509
- Product Name: AEROCOMFORT TRIATHLON™
- Material: Padded Denier 840 Nylon / Metal (ABF Structure)
- Weight: 9,2KG
- External Dimensions: L 132cm x D 45cm x H 90cm
- Folded Dimensions: L 112cm x D29cm x H 24cm
- Closure: Self-healing zipper
Developed and proven by some of the world’s leading Triathlon teams like Uplace BMC and Trek Factory Racing and individual champions of the sport like Frederik Van Lierde, Pete Jacobs, Dirk Bockel, Caroline Steffen, Melissa Hausschild, Helle Frederiksen and many, many more.
The AeroComfort Triathlon™ is the world’s first bike bag designed around the geometry of time trial bikes. Lightweight and comfortable, yet providing your bike with the required protection.
At a glance
If you are a competing Triathlete with plenty of travel abroad on your agenda, the AeroComfort Triathlon™ will be your prime choice, especially if you are not exactly familiar with the disassembly of your bike.
The AeroComfort Triathlon is simple to pack and allows you to be travel or race ready within minutes. When we say minimal disassembly of your bike, we mean it. All that you need to disassemble is the Quick Release skewers of your wheels. Complementing a good bike fit, you do not have to remove the handlebars, aero bar extensions and seat post. Your bike settings stay intact and you do not have to worry about internal wiring or restoring your settings.
The AeroComfort Triathlon™ is one of the few bike bags, that is suitable for bikes with integrated seat post. Minimal disassembly of your bicycle, padded protection, dedicated storage space for all bike parts and lightweight material provide you with the confidence that you and your bike will arrive safe and sound at your destination. And the best, we have you covered with a global limited lifetime guarantee!
It's easy to pack your bike yourself
• When you receive your bike bag the first time, click here to register the product online.
• The AeroComfort Triathlon™ allows you to keep the aero bar extensions, handlebars and seat post in place.
• You need to remove the wheels from your bike, which requires you only to undo the Quick Release skewers.
• The AeroComfort Triathlon™ arrives with all the necessary protection you need to pack your bike.
• If you choose to remove your pedals, you may need a pedal spanner but that's all!
Features & Benefits
• Developed and engineered in Italy, the AeroComfort Triathlon™ is the most functional and comfortable soft shell bike bag with internal structure for Triathlon bikes.
• Offering you the flexibility and lightness of a soft bike bag, while providing the stability of a hard case.
• The AeroComfort Triathlon™ folds down to a practical size to store away at home or your travel destination. The included carrying bag protects it from dirt and dust.
• Designed to hold virtually any racing bike frame up to 65cm as well as carbon frames with integrated seat posts (ISP).
• A rugged and durable Nylon outer shell withstands abrasion and in combination with a thick layer of high-density foam padding, provides good protection.
• With 9,2kg the AeroComfort Triathlon™ is one of the lightest bike bags available, providing you with a tolerance to stay on the edge of weight allowance for sports luggage for most airlines.
• Mounting your bike on the integrated Antishock Bike Frame provides a rigid protection of the bike’s frame, absorbing and deviating impacts.
• Protect your rear derailleur from side impacts with the included Rear Derailleur Protector, a metal guard covering the rear shifter.
• A clever, integrated belt system (SFS), holds your bike frame firmly in place and fasten the bike’s frame in the area on the handlebars, top tube and saddle to the internal Antishock Bike Frame (ABF), providing extra stability and safety, just like your car’s seatbelt.
• Included in the delivery are two Scicon™ Quick Release skewers to mount the bike into the Antishock Bike Frame. Remember to fasten the Quick Release Skewers well!
• An internal storage pocket with zipper will host your wheel’s Quick release skewers and any other tools you may want to carry.
• A padded Nylon protection cover with rigid inserts for the aerobar extensions will protect your shifters and adds further protection.
• A set of padded, reusable Nylon tubes with Velcro fastening for handlebars and top tube, provide extra cushioning for the Internal Strap System and protect from abrasion.
• Two padded wheel pockets with zipper, accessible only from the inside of the bike bag, protect your wheel set from unwanted access. A robust lateral shield cup on the outer side of the bag, made out of rigid thermoplastic polymer, protects your wheels hubs and distributes the force from side impacts.
• The detachable, bidirectional shoulder strap, makes carrying the AeroComfort Triathlon™ on your shoulder easier. A great feature for elevators or a set of stairs you may have to overcome at an airport or train station. Remember to remove the strap before flight and to store it in the dedicated outside pocket on the front of the bag!
• Four (4) resistant, smooth-rolling 40mm multidirectional thermo-rubber wheels make moving at airports a breeze.
• A flight tag will find its place in an integrated slot, neatly hiding on the side of the bike bag.
• A dedicated accessories bag equipped with a Velcro strap to fix it inside the bike bag to stop it from moving around, allows you to safely store additional tools or accessories.
• A Travel Sentry® approved TSA padlock ensures the safety of your bike as well as authorized access to the bike case to customs authorities in the USA and the United Kingdom.
• Although there is some debate whether it is strictly necessary, it is worth to deflate your tires, as you are probably going to be asked to do so at the airport, if you haven’t done so. The Scicon™ Swivel Head Mini Pump, included in the delivery will help you getting back on your bike on at your destination.
• And should you ever loose sight of your bike bag, we have you covered with a compact address tag to make sure the bike bag finds back to it’s owner.
• Remove any accessories from your bike, like a GPS unit and bottles. Any loose items in the bike bag can scratch or damage your bike frame.
• If you choose to insert your neoprene wetsuit inside the bike bag, make sure you read the airline’s regulations first.
• If you have electronic gears, remove the battery and store it in your hand luggage.
• Carry your helmet, pedals, shoes and GPS in your hand luggage. Should the delivery of the bike bag be delayed, you could always switch to a rental bike.
• Always inspect your luggage immediately upon receipt at your destination and report damages immediately to the airline.
About Soft Bike Bags
A soft bike bag is designed to protect your bike from knocks and scratches whilst being transported, and to protect your car from mud and oil. If you are planning on transporting your bike any distance look for tough, thickly padded bags or consider buying a Hard Case instead
About the Scicon brand
With over 33 years of experience in designing and manufacturing bicycle bags, SCICON is proud to be the world's leading bike bag manufacturer. SCICON has worked with some of the best athletes in the world to engineer and design bags, tailored to the exact and specific needs of the cycling enthusiast. From professional cyclists to triathlon competitors, cycling tourists to casual riders, SCICON offers products that benefit all who use them. SCICON is mainly devoted to the cycling bag market and has developed and improved its products since 1980, resulting in breakthrough technologies like the patented Roller 2.1 System for saddlebags, that allows easy mounting of saddlebags without any tools or the Antishock Bike Frame that protects your bikes frame structure inside the AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike bag. Many of the world's strongest pro tour teams use SCICON products in the UCI world tour. SCICON is the number one source for professional teams and is proud to provide the teams only with best solutions. SCICON Bike bags for winners. Ride Fast. Pack Safe!
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
we thank you for your interest in the SCICON AeroComfort Triathlon bike bag and your question submitted!
The SCICON AeroComfort Triathlon has been designed around the geometry of triathlon bikes and will fit a Specialized Shiv. The AeroComfort Triathlon allows you to keep both the cockpit (handlebar & extensions) in place, as well as the saddle & seatpost. All that you will have to remove is the wheels, which store perfectly in the secured inside pockets.
We hope this information helps you to make a decision!
We remain at your disposal for any further questions you may have!
Your SCICON Team
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?