- SDG Bel Air 2.0 Saddle Ti-Alloy Rails
zoom SDG Bel Air 2.0 Saddle Ti-Alloy Rails
SDG Bel Air 2.0 Saddle Ti-Alloy Rails
The Bel-Air 2.0 is a modern classics providing ultimate comfort, support and control. The 2.0 incorporates a peri-canal and uses a resilient nylon base that allows extra flex and incorporates a base bridge for stiffness and ideal power transfer.
Top Features of the SDG Bel Air 2.0 Saddle Ti-Alloy Rails
- Decade proven design for all around comfort and functionality
- Peri-canal to eliminate soft tissue pressures
- Seamless microfibre top available in 2 colour options with black painted graphics
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Rear rise rotates pelvis forward for added support
- Comfort cleavage
- Injection moulded tail and nose bumpers
- Weight 225g
- Ti-alloy rails
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 90-130mm (Small-Medium)
- Size 270 x 140mm
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)
|Padding Material:||EVA Foam|
|Rail Material:||Ti Alloy|
|Use:||MTB, CX, Road|
The Bel Air 2.0 uses the lightest EVA Foam available and is strategically designed with a rear-rise which helps rotate the pelvis forward and can provide extra support for one who likes to use the saddle's Optimal Rideable Area (ORA).
The Bel-Air 2.0 incorporates the peri-canal - a full length channel to eliminate pressures to the soft-tissue, a nose platform which provides greater surface area control and power transfer and a down curved nose for moving forward on the saddle on seated climbs or in an aggressive forward riding position.
About the SDG brand
Jerome’s first product was a seat made specifically for mountain bikers, replacing the delicate leather used by traditional European seat makers with a super-tough and light weight material known as “Kevlar”. Operating from a small factory in Southern California (a place they still call home), S.D.G. crafted unique, high-quality seats by hand, slowly carving out a niche among the mountain bike cognoscenti. During the mid 1990’s S.D.G. introduced some of the best-loved, lightest weight saddles, featuring super-light foams, and distinctively stitched covers. Many have become “classics”, and some, like the Bel Air, Satellite and Slim Jim, are still in production. By the end of the ‘90’s S.D.G. seats were standard equipment on most top-shelf mountain bikes.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?