Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Shimano 105 PD-5700 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Shimano 105 PD-5700 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals
Shimano 105 PD-5700 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals
The 105 PD-5700 SPD-SL road pedal for high performance road racing which are designed to match the 105 10-speed group. The wide lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight.
Top Features of the Shimano 105 PD-5700 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence through corners
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 285 grams per pair
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Am I being thick?!
Although I would keep these and get used to the clip, you can pull a lot more power through these and they keep your clip in place as expected. I found they do loosen a little over time and use. But most higher end clips have a similar tension.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?