zoom Shimano Dura- Ace 9000 C24 Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
Shimano Technologies Explained: Cup & Cone
Shimano Dura- Ace 9000 C24 Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
Add Shimano Dura- Ace 9000 C24 Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel to your basket now
|Black / Silver||Shimano Freehub||
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
The Shimano Dura- Ace 9000 C24 Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel, has a Lightweight tubular full carbon rim construction and is designed to meet pro road race criteria.
Top Features of the Shimano Dura- Ace 9000 C24 Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
- 21 rear stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8/1.5-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3 mm offset asymmetric rim and wide flange spacing
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- 700C tubular compatible
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight 668 grams
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
The wheel is Cold forged, and made from a machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle. Combine this with a titanium Freehub body and it keeps the wheel weight to a minimum.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?