zoom Shimano Dura- Ace 9000 C24 Carbon Tubular Wheelset
Shimano Technologies Explained: Cup & Cone
Shimano Dura- Ace 9000 C24 Carbon Tubular Wheelset
Add Shimano Dura- Ace 9000 C24 Carbon Tubular Wheelset to your basket now
|Black / Silver||Shimano Freehub||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 C24 Carbon tubular wheels. These wheels are designed to meet pro road race criteria with lightweight tubular full carbon rim construction and 21 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes.
Top Features of the Shimano Dura- Ace 9000 C24 Carbon Tubular Wheelset
- 21 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3 mm offset asymmetric rear rim and wide flange spacing
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C tubular compatible
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight 1151 grams
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?