- Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub
Add Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub to your basket now
Elite road riders demand the best and Dura-Ace components are precision engineered for ultimate performance and durability. Build your next set of race wheels with the Dura Ace 9000 hubs and you won't be disappointed.
Top Features of the Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub
- Improved Freehub body design for quick pawl engagement for instant power transfer
- Oversized axle has increased rigidity torsionally and laterally removing axle flex when under compression from the quick release, thus improving rotational smoothness and durability
- Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish bearing races reduce friction providing silky smooth and precise bearing rotation
- Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body all keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- Quick and easy bearing assembly and maintenance via a simple to use digital click adjuster removing the need for cone spanners
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible titanium Freehub body
- Weight: 247g
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Spoke circle (Right and Left)?
Left Center To Flange: 36.5mm Right Center To Flange: 16.5mm
Spoke Holes PCD : 44 mm (Non drive side) / 45 mm (drive side)
9000 Front hub :
Spoke Holes PCD : 38 mm
Flange distance : 74.0 mm
Is is a 12h each side split?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?