- Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub
Add Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub to your basket now
Elite road riders demand the best and Dura-Ace components are precision engineered for ultimate performance and durability. Build your next set of race wheels with the Dura Ace 9000 hubs and you won't be disappointed.
Top Features of the Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Hub
- Improved Freehub body design for quick pawl engagement for instant power transfer
- Oversized axle has increased rigidity torsionally and laterally removing axle flex when under compression from the quick release, thus improving rotational smoothness and durability
- Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish bearing races reduce friction providing silky smooth and precise bearing rotation
- Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body all keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- Quick and easy bearing assembly and maintenance via a simple to use digital click adjuster removing the need for cone spanners
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible titanium Freehub body
- Weight: 247g
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Spoke circle (Right and Left)?
Left Center To Flange: 36.5mm Right Center To Flange: 16.5mm
Spoke Holes PCD : 44 mm (Non drive side) / 45 mm (drive side)
9000 Front hub :
Spoke Holes PCD : 38 mm
Flange distance : 74.0 mm
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?