zoom Shimano Dura Ace 9000 SPD-SL Carbon Pedals
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 SPD-SL Carbon Pedals
Add Shimano Dura Ace 9000 SPD-SL Carbon Pedals to your basket now
|Matte Carbon||Standard Axle||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Matte Carbon||4mm Longer Axle|
A super pair of lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedals for high performance road racing. The carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight.
Top Features of the Shimano Dura Ace 9000 SPD-SL Carbon Pedals
- Low profile 8.8mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Silky smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball- and one wide roller-bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Wider shoe cleat has a long life and is easier for walking than other cleats
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 248 grams
SPD-SL pedals guarantee a reliable and efficient connection between you and the bike. Extra-wide platforms offer maximum power transfer and comfort, while wear-resistant top plates ensure durability.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
can someone care to explain what the two options mean?
4mm and longer axel? and what purposes do they serve?
Adjustments to seat position and shoe cleat alignment allow “knee over pedal” to be achieved... however, alignment between Hip Joint, Knee and Feet is also important. For some people, bringing feet closer to natural spacing maximizes muscular forces applied to the pedal (using the standard axle.) For others, specifically those with wider hips, a wider Q-factor can be beneficial (using the 4mm increased length axle.)
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?