zoom Shimano Dura Ace 9000 SPD-SL Carbon Pedals
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 SPD-SL Carbon Pedals
Add Shimano Dura Ace 9000 SPD-SL Carbon Pedals to your basket now
|Matte Carbon||4mm Longer Axle|
|Matte Carbon||Standard Axle|
A super pair of lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedals for high performance road racing. The carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight.
Top Features of the Shimano Dura Ace 9000 SPD-SL Carbon Pedals
- Low profile 8.8mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Silky smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball- and one wide roller-bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Wider shoe cleat has a long life and is easier for walking than other cleats
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 248 grams
SPD-SL pedals guarantee a reliable and efficient connection between you and the bike. Extra-wide platforms offer maximum power transfer and comfort, while wear-resistant top plates ensure durability.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
can someone care to explain what the two options mean?
4mm and longer axel? and what purposes do they serve?
Adjustments to seat position and shoe cleat alignment allow “knee over pedal” to be achieved... however, alignment between Hip Joint, Knee and Feet is also important. For some people, bringing feet closer to natural spacing maximizes muscular forces applied to the pedal (using the standard axle.) For others, specifically those with wider hips, a wider Q-factor can be beneficial (using the 4mm increased length axle.)
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?