Shimano MT34 SPD Touring Cycle Shoes
Add Shimano MT34 SPD Touring Cycle Shoes to your basket now
Ideal leisure/trail shoe featuring a stretch resistant, fine and flexible lightweight mesh with synthetic leather panels for added durability. A great shoe for all your off or on road adventures.
Top Features of the Shimano MT34 SPD Touring Cycle Shoes
- Thick EVA midsole for better shock absorption and durability
- Trekking style rubber tread gives added grip when walking.
- Glass fibre reinforced cleat shank for optimum sole rigidity
- Reinforced nose for added protection and durability
- Classic lacing closure for even tension and walking comfort
- Reflective detailing helps keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 642 g for a pair of size 40
- Cleats not included
|Cleat Fitting- 2 Bolt SPD Type:||Yes|
|Sole Material:||Fibreglass reinforced nylon|
|Use:||Trail, Commuting, Touring, Leisure|
About Offroad Shoes
MTB Cycling shoes have stiffer soles than an everyday shoe, like a trainer for instance, this means that they transfer more power to the pedals each time you push down. By improving this connection between your foot and the pedal, you can ride longer due to more efficiency and with more comfort. Higher level shoes will have 3 straps on the upper which make them very adjustable and can improve comfort further. Mountain bike shoes have a knobbly grippy sole so you can dismount and run with the bike off road when needed, or walk for small periods if popping to the shops. They are a true all round shoe that can be used for off road, road, touring and commuting.
|EU Shoe||UK Shoe||US Male Shoe||cm|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $28.00
Spend $10.15 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $35.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I have a size 46 Shimano road shoe that fits great.
Is it fair to say a 46 Shimano MTB shoe will be the same fit?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?