Shimano MT44 Touring Cycle Shoes
Shimano MT44 Touring Cycle Shoes
Add Shimano MT44 Touring Cycle Shoes to your basket now
Ideal multi-purpose trail/leisure SPD shoe, suitable for off-road adventures and on-road commuting.
Top Features of the Shimano MT44 Touring Cycle Shoes
- Dual density EVA midsole for cycling efficiency and durability yet allows comfortable walking
- Dual compound rubber trekking-style tread gives added grip when walking off-road or on pavements
- Glass fibre reinforced cleat shank for optimum sole rigidity
- Stretch resistant fine and flexible mesh upper is lightweight and breathable with synthetic leather panels for added durability
- Speed lacing system allows fast, easy adjustments for a secure fit
- Easily removable sole plate makes cleat installation simple
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 755g for a pair of size 40
- Cleats not included, but available here: Shimano SPD
- Best matched Shimano pedal: PD T780
|Cleat Fitting- 2 Bolt SPD Type:||Yes|
|Sole Material:||Fibreglass reinforced nylon|
|Use:||Trail, Commuting, Touring, Leisure|
About Offroad Shoes
MTB Cycling shoes have stiffer soles than an everyday shoe, like a trainer for instance, this means that they transfer more power to the pedals each time you push down. By improving this connection between your foot and the pedal, you can ride longer due to more efficiency and with more comfort. Higher level shoes will have 3 straps on the upper which make them very adjustable and can improve comfort further. Mountain bike shoes have a knobbly grippy sole so you can dismount and run with the bike off road when needed, or walk for small periods if popping to the shops. They are a true all round shoe that can be used for off road, road, touring and commuting.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
|EU Shoe||UK Shoe||US Male Shoe||cm|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $16.44 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
so they will be OK with strap pedals ..... but then so would any walking shoe :)
I take size 45 for the Shimano RT82 .... should I take the same 45 or TWO sizes larger ????
Yeah they are very tight fit, I'd recommend 1.5 - 2 sizes larger. For example if your a Size 10 I'd go the equivalent of 11.5.
Hope this helps
what shoes would you recommend for summer time (not necessarily shimano)?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?