zoom Shimano R107 Road Cycling Shoes
Shimano R107 Road Cycling Shoes
Add Shimano R107 Road Cycling Shoes to your basket now
Full featured light weight performance shoe, perfect for club racers and enthusiasts.
Top Features of the Shimano R107 Road Cycling Shoes
- Supple stretch resistant synthetic leather upper
- Open mesh for optimal breathabilty
- Low-profile micro-adjust buckle and dual off-set straps for easy and accurate adjustment
- A snug, durable, breathable show which transfers power to the pedal and comfort to the rider
- Shimano Dynalast technology sole
- Carbon fibre plate inserted into the sole to increase stiffness also incorporating adjustable cleat mounts
- SPD-SL and SPD compatible
- 493g per pair based on size 40
|Cleat Fitting - 3 Bolt Look Type:||Yes|
|Cleat Fitting- 2 Bolt SPD Type:||Yes|
|Sole Material:||Fibreglass reinforced nylon with Carbon cleat plate|
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
|EU Shoe||UK Shoe||US Male Shoe||cm|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.86
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
that price is currently good
i paid in euros but there is no difference
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?