zoom Shimano RS21 Clincher Rear Wheel
Shimano RS21 Clincher Rear Wheel
Add Shimano RS21 Clincher Rear Wheel to your basket now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
3 In stock, ready for despatch now
Shimano's RS21 rear clincher wheel offers excellent quality and durability at a competitive price. Ideal for training on all year round.
Top Features of the Shimano RS21 Clincher Rear Wheel
- Steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes with a 2-cross lacing pattern improve lateral and torsional (power transmission) rigidity
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3 mm offset asymmetric rim and wide flange spacing
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions. They also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Labyrinth and contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $24.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
2.Will the axle fit a FeltF95?
3.Is a cassete spacer provided ? My current cassete is 9 speed suntour..If not what is the thickness required and can you supply?
4.Is the cassette hub metal?
5If I upgrade to a10/11speed will I have to replace the front and rear derailuers and levers/changers,currentlySora
as long as you don't need to replace the tyre or tube you should not need anything else for this swap.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?