- Shimano SLX M675 Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur
zoom Shimano SLX M675 Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur
Shimano SLX M675 Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur
Add Shimano SLX M675 Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur to your basket now
6 In stock, ready for despatch now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Tough, aggressive and light weight Dyna-Sys 10-speed SLX rear derailleur using revolutionary features from XT and XTR at an affordable price point.
Top Features of the Shimano SLX M675 Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur
- Shadow Plus features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings aid slick shifting
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio provides a more accurate shift action
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
Shimano's new Direct Mount Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots.
About Rear Derailleurs
Various derailleur systems were designed and built as far back as the late 1800s. A French bicycle tourist, writer and cycling promoter Paul De Vivie (1853-1930), invented a two speed rear derailleur in 1905 which he used on forays into the Alps, and we wonder if 20 gears are enough..... Since then there have been many advancements, in the number of gears, materials and reductions in weight. Wiggle lists a large selection of front and rear derailleurs catering for double and triple systems with 7, 8, 9, 10 and even 11 speed cassettes.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $9.98
Spend $3.57 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $16.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Long or medium cages?
Will this derailleur work with Shimano 105 5700 shifters? Will the indexing be right?
Also, will a shimano mountain bike cassette work with 105 5700 road chain?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?