- Shimano Tiagra 4600 Double 10 Speed Front Derailleur
Shimano Tiagra 4600 Double 10 Speed Front Derailleur
10-speed compatible Tiagra front derailleur delivers pro features to sport-level road riders.
Top Features of the Shimano Tiagra 4600 Double 10 Speed Front Derailleur
- Option include: Clamp band to fit 34.9mm, 28.6-31.8mm, and braze-on
- Extra wide pivot link increases rigidity while reducing flex for improved shifting response
- Aluminium links and band to save weight and increase rigidity
- For road cycles equipped with 10-speed drivetrains
- Plated steel chain cage
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth, for outer rings 50 - 56 tooth
About Front Derailleurs
Various derailleur systems were designed and built as far back as the late 1800s. A French bicycle tourist, writer and cycling promoter Paul De Vivie (1853-1930), invented a two speed rear derailleur in 1905 which he used on forays into the Alps, and we wonder if 20 gears are enough. Since then there has been many advancements in the number of gears, materials and reductions in weight. Wiggle lists a large selection of front and rear derailleurs catering for double and triple systems with 7, 8, 9, 10 and even 11 speed cassettes.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $63.94 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.14
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.63
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
The chain rubs a lot on my current front derailleur when I'm on the big cog on the front, and the first few (bigger) cogs at the back. I've had it looked at by a c ouple of different shops and neither have been able to fix this problem - would getting this help?
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?