- Shimano Ultegra 6700 Bottom Bracket Cup Set
Shimano Ultegra 6700 Bottom Bracket Cup Set
Add Shimano Ultegra 6700 Bottom Bracket Cup Set to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency.
Top Features of the Shimano Ultegra 6700 Bottom Bracket Cup Set
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
About Bottom Brackets
Bicycle bottom brackets connect the cranks to the bike and allow the crank arms to rotate. There are various sizes of bottom bracket shell on the market, so compatibility needs to be checked. The three most common frame bottom bracket shell widths are 68mm (English threaded road and mtb), 70mm (Italian threaded road) and 73mm (British threaded mtb). There are also many axle shapes and styles, from JIS or ISO square tapers through to the round splined axles such as ISIS or Octalink and then there is the new external cup systems which have the axle built into the crank arms. Some frames are now using the new BB30 system which uses bearings pushed directly into the frame and removes the needs for cups to be threaded into the frame.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.65
Spend $69.37 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.49
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.20
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
1. Sometimes 1 measurement is worth 1,000 guesses. Measure the width of the frame's bottom bracket shell. If it's 68mm, it's English. If it's 70mm, it's Italian.
2. Pretty certain it'll be BS thread - most Bianchis haven't been anywhere near Italy for years. Measure the width of the BB shell, 68mm = BS whereas Italian = 70mm. Likewise, if the cups has numbers printed on it, BS = 1.37"x24 whereas Italian would read 36mmx24
I say look at your tiagra cups, they should tell you as per #2.
Bike - MEKK P20 2G POGGIO
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?