zoom Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Chain
Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Chain
Add Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Chain to your basket now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
The Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed chain is designed to run flawlessly with the Shimano's 11 speed Ultegra groupset. With outer plates design to reduce the chance of chain suck and inner plates developed to providing smoother shifting under load.
Top Features of the Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Chain
- Please note:
- That this chain is shorter than usual chains coming supplied with 107 links rather than 114 or 116 links
- Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) for smooth running and increases durability
- Inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears for smoother shifting under high load, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
A bicycle chain is a 'roller chain' that has the task of transferring power from the cranks to the rear wheel of the bike thus propelling it. Most bicycle chains are made from alloy steel, but some are chrome plated or stainless steel to prevent rust, or simply for good looks. Chains will vary in width depending on the amount of gears you have, most are 3/32 inch for use with geared systems and then come in 'speeds' which needs to matched to the cassette, ie a 10 speed cassette will need a 10 speed chain and so on. Track bikes or single speeds often run 1/8 inch rings so will need a 1/8 inch chain as well, these will have larger plates to aid stopping on a fixed wheel, which can add extra stress to a chain.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $53.66 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?