Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Double Chainset
Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Double Chainset
Add Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Double Chainset to your basket now
|165mm x 53 / 39||
3 In stock, ready for despatch now
|170mm x 52 / 36||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|170mm x 53 / 39||
6 In stock, ready for despatch now
|172.5mm x 52 / 36||
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|172.5mm x 53 / 39||
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
|165mm x 50 / 34|
|165mm x 52 / 36|
|170mm x 50 / 34|
|172.5mm x 50 / 34|
|175mm x 50 / 34|
|175mm x 52 / 36|
|175mm x 53 / 39|
The HollowTech II 11-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
Top Features of the Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Double Chainset
- Crank Construction:Hollowtech II
- Cassette Compatibility: CS-6800
- Chain Compatibility: CN-6800
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with 11-speed HG-EV chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks have been evolved for maximum rigidity while reducing weight
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
|Bottom Bracket Type:||Hollowtech II|
Your chainset must fit onto your bottom bracket! There are currently four chainset/bottom bracket interfaces that you're likely to come across. If your bottom bracket is made by Shimano and it has splines, then you need an Octalink chainset. If your b/b is NOT made by Shimano and it has splines, it's almost certainly ISIS. There are a very few non-Shimano chainsets with Shimano Octalink interfaces so, to be sure, count the splines - ISIS has 9, Octalink has (surprise, surprise) 8. No matter which brand of b/b you have, if it has a square interface, it will require a traditional square taper chainset. If you have one of the new Hollowtech II systems, you will need to choose the exact chainset that matches your bottom bracket. Most MTB chainsets are now 9-speed compatible but these will work with an 8-speed system.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I currently have a 105 50/34 and I'm looking to upgrade to Ultegra.
I can't decide whether to stick to 50/34 or opt for 52/36.
How noticeable is the difference between the two?
Will I notice the lack of granny gears from the 50/34 whist on a long step climb?
(PS. cassette will remain the same)
This will be a good strength builder, as you may find yourself overgeared to begin with, especially on climbs.
So much talk of shorter cranks.
Everyone is pysiologically different but in my experience the ability to spin is very important. Shorter cranks work for me.
It does depend on your riding style too, so if you prefer to spin, the short 165 mm cranks might be the best option.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?