- Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed Rear Derailleur
zoom Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed Rear Derailleur
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed Rear Derailleur
The Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 speed rear derailleur is now more compact and lighter with Shimano's E-Tube connection making installation simpler with wide gear ratio capacity for compact setups as well as the traditional road double.
Top Features of the Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed Rear Derailleur
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- Automatic crash protection moves the cage out of harm's way
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- 11-32T(GS) or 11-28T(SS) wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Weight: 250g (SS), 260g (GS)
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear and the the removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
About Rear Derailleurs
Various derailleur systems were designed and built as far back as the late 1800s. A French bicycle tourist, writer and cycling promoter Paul De Vivie (1853-1930), invented a two speed rear derailleur in 1905 which he used on forays into the Alps, and we wonder if 20 gears are enough..... Since then there have been many advancements, in the number of gears, materials and reductions in weight. Wiggle lists a large selection of front and rear derailleurs catering for double and triple systems with 7, 8, 9, 10 and even 11 speed cassettes.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?