- Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed STI Road Lever Set
zoom Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed STI Road Lever Set
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed STI Road Lever Set
Add Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed STI Road Lever Set to your basket now
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
The Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed STI road levers has improved ergonomics for easier access to shift buttons from the top of the hoods with cleaner wiring due to single wire E-Tube connections and full compatible with super SLR brake calipers.
Top Features of the Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed STI Road Lever Set
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake calipers
- Increased power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Weight is 313 grams a pair
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear. The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts.
About Gear Levers & Shifters
Make sure the gear levers you choose are the correct ones for your rear cassette - either 8/9 or 10 speed. Also check that the integrated brake levers (if fitted) are cable or hydraulic to suit your brake calipers. Most SRAM shifters are only compatible with their own derailleurs.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I've got a complete standard 6770 group and a broken lever, can I use this 6870 lever? According to the Shimano Compatibility Chart it seems to be compatilbe, but I'd like to get this confirmed by you guys if possible.
Shimano Compatibility Chard: http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/pdf/20140807_compatibility_chart_en.pdf
Thanks a lot!
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?