zoom Shimano XC61 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes
Shimano XC61 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes
Add Shimano XC61 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes to your basket now
Expert level off-road SPD shoe, suitable for racing and performance mountain biking. The XC61 features a Carbon fibre reinforced plate in the outsole to transfer your energy straight to the pedals.
Top Features of the Shimano XC61 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes
- Aggressive dual injection-moulded mud-shedding tread pattern provides excellent traction when off the bike
- Shimano Dynalast XC secures the foot into the ideal ergonomic position for a more efficient up-stroke
- Synthetic leather upper for comfort, protection and durability
- Easy to use secure fitting low profile micro-adjusting buckle strap is backed up by the new Cross X Strap system that prevents pressure points
- Works with optional replaceable spikes for a customisable ride
- Weight: 632 g for a pair of size 40
- cleats not included
|Cleat Fitting- 2 Bolt SPD Type:||Yes|
|Use:||Cross conutry, Trail|
MORE TRACTION, LESS MUD
The front section of the outsole is fitted with optimally shaped blocks, which are arranged in an ideal pattern to maximize traction. The open, mud-shedding tread pattern allows mud and debris to fall through, keeping the shoe and pedal light and power-efficient.
CROSS X STRAPS
Introducing a new strap design for off-road riding. When you kick the ground or push your bike uphill, pressure increases on the tendons and bones on top of your foot. To alleviate this pressure and reduce discomfort when you're off the bike, Shimano relocated the strap's fastening section to the side of the shoe.
About Offroad Shoes
MTB Cycling shoes have stiffer soles than an everyday shoe, like a trainer for instance, this means that they transfer more power to the pedals each time you push down. By improving this connection between your foot and the pedal, you can ride longer due to more efficiency and with more comfort. Higher level shoes will have 3 straps on the upper which make them very adjustable and can improve comfort further. Mountain bike shoes have a knobbly grippy sole so you can dismount and run with the bike off road when needed, or walk for small periods if popping to the shops. They are a true all round shoe that can be used for off road, road, touring and commuting.
|EU Shoe||UK Shoe||US Male Shoe||cm|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?