zoom Shimano XT M785 29er Centre-Lock (QR) Front Wheel
Shimano XT M785 29er Centre-Lock (QR) Front Wheel
Add Shimano XT M785 29er Centre-Lock (QR) Front Wheel to your basket now
|Black||QR x 100mm||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
XT cross country disc wheel system brings high performance technology to a affordable price point. These XC wheels are lightweight, strong and durable with a UST Tubeless and tubed tyre compatible rim for use with 1.5 - 2.25 inch tyres.
Top Features of the Shimano XT M785 29er Centre-Lock (QR) Front Wheel
- 24 butted 2.0-1.5-2.0 mm stainless steel spokes
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions. They also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Easy to use Centre-Lock Disc rotor mount for secure hassle free setup
- Traditional quick release design (quick release included)
- Double contact seals with internal grease sleeve to keep the elements out and the grease in
- 100 mm O.L.D.
- Pictured is the 15mm bolt-thru front wheel.
|Wheel Size:||29" (622)|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?