- Shimano XTR M980 10 Speed Right Hand Shifter I Spec B
zoom Shimano XTR M980 10 Speed Right Hand Shifter I Spec B
Shimano XTR M980 10 Speed Right Hand Shifter I Spec B
The Shimano XTR M980 I Spec B Rapidfire shifter sets the benchmark of mountain bike shifting. With Multi Release allowing multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep and 2-Way release for the upper shift lever.
Top Features of the Shimano XTR M980 10 Speed Right Hand Shifter I Spec B
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 10 sprockets
- I-spec-B design is developed to attach directly to I-spec-B brake levers
- Horizontally adjustable forged alloy I-spec mount allows the shifter to be moved in or outboard of the brake lever
- Instant Release for super fast shifts with no hesitation
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep
- 2-Way release Multi shift upper lever
- Shifter features a precision indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings providing low-friction smooth shifting
- One piece anodised alloy release levers increase durability
- Composite barrel adjuster
- For use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed only
- Weight 102 grams
This XTR shifter feature Instant Release for super fast shifts, delivering the chain to the next gear the moment the lever is actuated with no hesitation also the Multi Release function allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift. The 2-Way release allows the upper shift lever to performs the same Multi Shift function but swings in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
About Gear Levers & Shifters
Make sure the gear levers you choose are the correct ones for your rear cassette - either 8/9 or 10 speed. Also check that the integrated brake levers (if fitted) are cable or hydraulic to suit your brake calipers. Most SRAM shifters are only compatible with their own derailleurs.
About the Shimano brand
Shimano are the makers of the world's most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro's, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB's. At Shimano, they're doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to 日本 are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?