- Sidi Dragon 3 Vernice MTB Shoes 2013
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Sidi Dragon 3 Vernice MTB Shoes 2013
Add Sidi Dragon 3 Vernice MTB Shoes 2013 to your basket now
|Black / Black||39|
|White / White||39|
|Black / Black||39.5|
|Black / Black||40|
|White / White||40|
|Black / Black||40.5|
|White / White||40.5|
|Black / Black||41|
|White / White||41|
|Black / Black||41.5|
|White / White||41.5|
|Black / Black||42|
|White / White||42|
|Black / Black||42.5|
|White / White||42.5|
|Black / Black||43|
|White / White||43|
|Black / Black||43.5|
|White / White||43.5|
|Black / Black||44|
|White / White||44|
|Black / Black||44.5|
|White / White||44.5|
|Black / Black||45|
|White / White||45|
|Black / Black||45.5|
|White / White||45.5|
|Black / Black||46|
|White / White||46|
|Black / Black||46.5|
|White / White||46.5|
|Black / Black||47|
|White / White||47|
|Black / Black||47.5|
|White / White||47.5|
|Black / Black||48|
|White / White||48|
The Sidi Dragon returns with a redesigned heel retention system, a protective rubberised toe cap and an exquisite vernice upper. The super low weight, awesome stiffness and legendary Sidi fit make Dragon 3s the most desirable MTB shoe on the market.
Top Features of the Sidi Dragon 3 Vernice MTB Shoes 2013
- MTB SRS Carbon Sole
- Rubberized toe cap
- Redesigned heel retention device
- Vernice Microfibre and nylon mesh upper
- Caliper buckle
- Soft instep closure
- Tecno II monofilament closure
- High Security velro strap
|Cleat Fitting- 2 Bolt SPD Type:||Yes|
|Sole Material:||Carbon fibre|
Dargon 3s have 4 separate closure mechanisms for a completely secure, comfortable and adjustable fit no matter how hard you ride.
- Sidi Caliper Buckle With Soft instep Closure: The Sidi calliper buckle offers fast and convenient micrometric closure that can be adjusted on the fly, even whilst riding. The soft instep closure system can be adjusted to accommodate a high or a low instep without the use of an extender kit. It has a wide, padded strap that distributes pressure evenly over the arch area and is adjustable from both sides for perfect alignment. The calliper buckle and strap are serviceable and available as spares.
- Tecno II Buckle: The Tecno II buckle uses monofilament line and a fine tooth ratchet for smooth adjustment and even pressure distribution. It gives precise, micrometric closure and adapts the upper part of the shoe to the shape of the foot for a customised fit.
- High Security Velcro Straps: High security Velcro has integrated strips of locking polymer teeth that engage with each other when the strap is closed for a totally secure fit and a longer lifespan.
- Heel Retention Device: The adjustable heel retention device has been redesigned for 2012. It reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves fit by closing the back of the shoe more securely around the ankle so that it doesn't slip during steep climbs or sprints. It can be adjusted with two small screws that tighten independently. The heel retention device is great for high milage rides when numbess becomes a problem as it allows you to loosen the front closures for better circulation and feeling.
MTB SRS Carbon Sole
The revolutionary MTB SRS Carbon Sole is the ultimate sole for the high-performance, high-mileage off-road cyclist. The heart of this sole is a pure carbon insert reaching from heel to toe. This carbon insert and the replaceable tread are bolted to a nylon frame. This nylon frame is both tough and thin, designed to keep the ball of the foot close to the pedal axle.
From this design a small amount of flex is given to the toe area, however the main body of the shoe is ultra-stiff, able to transfer the power. Excellent comfort is assured as the design gives consideration to the blood circulation in the foot.
Optional extras are available for this sole: a toe-guard to provide added protection to the front of the foot and toe-spikes for extra traction off-bike.
The SRS Carbon sole is fully serviceable. The bolt-on Dragon SRS tread, the polyurethane anti-slip pads (for the metatarsus area) and the carbon-fibre inserts are available as spare parts.
About Offroad Shoes
MTB Cycling shoes have stiffer soles than an everyday shoe, like a trainer for instance, this means that they transfer more power to the pedals each time you push down. By improving this connection between your foot and the pedal, you can ride longer due to more efficiency and with more comfort. Higher level shoes will have 3 straps on the upper which make them very adjustable and can improve comfort further. Mountain bike shoes have a knobbly grippy sole so you can dismount and run with the bike off road when needed, or walk for small periods if popping to the shops. They are a true all round shoe that can be used for off road, road, touring and commuting.
About the Sidi brand
Back in the early seventies, most cyclists just nailed cleats to the soles of their shoes. Of course that sounds crazy to people today. But it sounded crazy to Dino Signori way back then. Sidi’s Genius road shoe is one of the most popular shoes in the professional peloton and it's worn by folks with names like Rominger, Pontoni, and Luperin. But Signori's aspirations aren't limited to the road circuit. The challenge he’s set for himself and for Sidi is to provide every kind of cyclist with the best shoe for the job it road, off-road, cyclo-cross, or even triathlon. Granted, a lot of people might think trying to be the best at everything is crazy. But then again, a lot of people thought nailing cleats to the soles of their shoes was a good idea.
Sidi Shoe Sizing
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Usually I use size 37-38.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?