- Sidi Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Vernice - Speedplay Sole
Sidi Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Vernice - Speedplay Sole
Add Sidi Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Vernice - Speedplay Sole to your basket now
|White / White||40|
|White / White||41|
|White / White||41.5|
|White / White||42|
|White / White||42.5|
|White / White||43|
|White / White||44.5|
|White / White||45.5|
|White / White||40.5|
|White / White||43.5|
|White / White||44|
|White / White||45|
|White / White||46|
|White / White||46.5|
|White / White||47|
|White / White||48|
Ergo 3s are now available in a speedplay specific 4 bolt cleat pattern eliminating the need for a cleat adaptor. This saves 8 bolts, 62grams, lowers the stack height by 4mm and adds 6mm of adjustment for positioning under the arch for more power.
Top Features of the Sidi Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Vernice - Speedplay Sole
- 4 Bolt Speedplay Specific cleat pattern
- Carbon Vent Sole
- Redesigned heel retention device
- Vernice Microfibre and nylon mesh upper
- Caliper buckle
- Soft instep closure
- Tecno II monofilament closure
- High Security velro strap
- Switchable sole ventilation
Ergo 3s benefit from a new Vented Carbon sole with exceptional stiffness and weight; 38g lighter than the Carbon Lite sole. A redesigned heel retention system, 3 front closures and an exquisite vernice upper make this the most coveted shoe in cycling.
Carbon Vent Sole:
- Unparalleled Weight and power transfer: The flagship sole in the Sidi range, the Vent sole saves 38 grams against its predecessor, the carbon light. This is achieved with a medium modulus 2700 carbon fibre weave construction which also offers improved rigidity; the vent sole flexes only 1.4mm under 50kg of force compared with 1.5mm flex in the Carbon lite sole. This provides unrivalled power transfer for a fast and efficient pedalling action.
- Ventilation: The Carbon vent sole features two vents at the front that feed channels running the entire length of the shoe, these provide a cool airflow along the bottom of the foot and also drains water, ideal for triathlon and high intensity rides. The Vents slide closed to cut off airflow in cold and wet conditions.
Ergo 3s have 4 separate closure mechanisms for a completely secure, comfortable and adjustable fit no matter how hard you ride.
- Sidi Caliper Buckle With Soft instep Closure: The Sidi calliper buckle offers fast and convenient micrometric closure that can be adjusted on the fly, even whilst riding. The soft instep closure system can be adjusted to accommodate a high or a low instep without the use of an extender kit. It has a wide, padded strap that distributes pressure evenly over the arch area and is adjustable from both sides for perfect alignment. The calliper buckle and strap are serviceable and available as spares.
- Tecno II Buckle: The Tecno II buckle uses monofilament line and a fine tooth ratchet for smooth adjustment and even pressure distribution. It gives precise, micrometric closure and adapts the upper part of the shoe to the shape of the foot for a customised fit.
- High Security Velcro Straps: High security Velcro has integrated strips of locking polymer teeth that engage with each other when the strap is closed for a totally secure fit and a longer lifespan.
- Heel Retention Device: The adjustable heel retention device has been redesigned for 2012. It reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves fit by closing the back of the shoe more securely around the ankle so that it doesn't slip during steep climbs or sprints. It can be adjusted with two small screws that tighten independently. The heel retention device is great for high milage rides when numbess becomes a problem as it allows you to loosen the front closures for better circulation and feeling.
About Road Shoes
Road racing cycling shoes are designed without compromise to provide optimum power transfer between your foot and the pedal, a good quality road cycling shoe is a wise investment for performance and weight saving and is often overlooked. High-tech materials and precision manufacture keep weight down and stiffness up, this means your rotational mass is lower and power transfer is higher, resulting in more forward momentum for your effort.
About the Sidi brand
Back in the early seventies, most cyclists just nailed cleats to the soles of their shoes. Of course that sounds crazy to people today. But it sounded crazy to Dino Signori way back then. Sidi’s Genius road shoe is one of the most popular shoes in the professional peloton and it's worn by folks with names like Rominger, Pontoni, and Luperin. But Signori's aspirations aren't limited to the road circuit. The challenge he’s set for himself and for Sidi is to provide every kind of cyclist with the best shoe for the job it road, off-road, cyclo-cross, or even triathlon. Granted, a lot of people might think trying to be the best at everything is crazy. But then again, a lot of people thought nailing cleats to the soles of their shoes was a good idea.
Sidi Shoe Sizing
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?