- Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Vernice Cycle Shoe 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Vernice Cycle Shoe 2012
Add Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Vernice Cycle Shoe 2012 to your basket now
|White / Cream / Red||38|
|White / White / Blue||38|
|White / Cream / Red||38.5|
|White / White / Blue||38.5|
|White / Cream / Red||39|
|White / White / Blue||39|
|White / Cream / Red||39.5|
|White / White / Blue||39.5|
|White / Cream / Red||40|
|White / White / Blue||40|
|White / Cream / Red||40.5|
|White / White / Blue||40.5|
|White / Cream / Red||41|
|White / White / Blue||41|
|White / Cream / Red||41.5|
|White / White / Blue||41.5|
|White / Cream / Red||42|
|White / White / Blue||42|
|White / Cream / Red||42.5|
|White / White / Blue||42.5|
|White / Cream / Red||43|
|White / White / Blue||43|
|White / Cream / Red||43.5|
|White / White / Blue||43.5|
|White / Cream / Red||44|
|White / White / Blue||44|
|White / Cream / Red||44.5|
|White / White / Blue||44.5|
|White / Cream / Red||45|
|White / White / Blue||45|
|White / Cream / Red||45.5|
|White / White / Blue||45.5|
|White / Cream / Red||46|
|White / White / Blue||46|
|White / Cream / Red||46.5|
|White / White / Blue||46.5|
|White / Cream / Red||47|
|White / White / Blue||47|
|White / Cream / Red||48|
|White / White / Blue||48|
The famous fit, quality and speed of the Genius 6.6 continues for 2012. The superb Heel Retention Device has been redesigned for exceptional closure while the supple Vernice upper and Carbon lite sole remain for un-matached performance and desirability.
Top Features of the Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Vernice Cycle Shoe 2012
- Vernice Microfibre and nylon mesh upper
- Soft Instep Closure System
- Caliper Buckle
- High Security straps
- Redesigned heel retention device
- Sidi heel
- Replaceable heel cup
- New Carbon Lite Sole
- A good fit of your Sidi shoes is very important for comfort and maximum performance. Please refer to our Guide – Sidi cycling shoes fitting guide to ensure you order the correct size
|Cleat Fitting - 3 Bolt Look Type:||Yes|
|Sole Material:||Carbon fibre|
The Genius 6.6 has 3 closure mechanisms for a completely secure, comfortable and adjustable fit no matter how hard you ride.
- Sidi Caliper Buckle With Soft instep Closure: The Sidi calliper buckle offers fast and convenient micrometric closure that can be adjusted on the fly, even whilst riding. The soft instep closure system can be adjusted to accommodate a high or a low instep without the use of an extender kit. It has a wide, padded strap that distributes pressure evenly over the arch area and is adjustable from both sides for perfect alignment. The calliper buckle and strap are serviceable and available as spares.
- 2 High Security Straps: High security straps have integrated strips of locking polymer teeth that engage with each other when the strap is closed for a totally secure fit and a longer lifespan.
- Heel Retention Device: The adjustable heel retention device has been redesigned for 2012. It reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves fit by closing the back of the shoe more securely around the ankle so that it doesn't slip during steep climbs or sprints. It can be adjusted with two small screws that tighten independently. The heel retention device is great for high milage rides when numbess becomes a problem as it allows you to loosen the front closures for better circulation and feeling.
Carbon Lite Sole
Sidi developed and refined the carbon lite sole to meet the needs of pro cyclists riding high mileages at high intensities. The innovative carbon lay-up uses composite materials configured to maximise resistance to stress and minimize weight and thickness.
The Carbon Lite Sole is constructed to provide a small amount of flex in the toe while retaining excellent stiffness throughout the body of the shoe, this ensures optimum rigidity and power transfer without compromising blood circulation for long term comfort and performance.
For walkability, the Carbon Lite Sole includes an anti-slip insert at the toe and a replaceable heel pad. A 10mm horizontal and vertical cleat alignment scale is moulded into the sole as well as a Look Memory Eyelet for accurate cleat replacement every time.
About Road Shoes
Road racing cycling shoes are designed without compromise to provide optimum power transfer between your foot and the pedal, a good quality road cycling shoe is a wise investment for performance and weight saving and is often overlooked. High-tech materials and precision manufacture keep weight down and stiffness up, this means your rotational mass is lower and power transfer is higher, resulting in more forward momentum for your effort.
About the Sidi brand
Back in the early seventies, most cyclists just nailed cleats to the soles of their shoes. Of course that sounds crazy to people today. But it sounded crazy to Dino Signori way back then. Sidi’s Genius road shoe is one of the most popular shoes in the professional peloton and it's worn by folks with names like Rominger, Pontoni, and Luperin. But Signori's aspirations aren't limited to the road circuit. The challenge he’s set for himself and for Sidi is to provide every kind of cyclist with the best shoe for the job it road, off-road, cyclo-cross, or even triathlon. Granted, a lot of people might think trying to be the best at everything is crazy. But then again, a lot of people thought nailing cleats to the soles of their shoes was a good idea.
Sidi Shoe Sizing
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?