- Skechers Go Run 2 Shoes SP13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Skechers Go Run 2 Shoes SP13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Skechers Go Run 2 Shoes SP13
Skechers Go Run 2 Shoes SP13
Add Skechers Go Run 2 Shoes SP13 to your basket now
|Black / Grey||UK 7|
|Black / Grey||UK 7.5|
|Black / Grey||UK 8|
|Black / Grey||UK 8.5|
|Black / Grey||UK 9|
|Black / Grey||UK 9.5|
|Black / Grey||UK 10|
|Black / Grey||UK 10.5|
|Black / Grey||UK 11|
|Black / Grey||UK 11.5|
|Black / Grey||UK 12|
SKECHERS GOrun Ride is designed to give you a more natural running experience allowing you to interact with and respond to practically any surface, while also offering Resalyte cushioning for impact protection.
Top Features of the Skechers Go Run 2 Shoes SP13
- Innovative placement allows the GOimpulse sensors to move together and independently
- Dynamic interaction helps to enhance sensory feedback and to promote a more responsive run
- M-Strike Technology promotes a Mid-Foot Strike
- Radically lightweight - No extra material, no extra weight, nothing to slow you down
- 360 Degree Responsive Flexibility - SKECHERS GOrun flexes and twists allowing your foot to move more naturally
- Sockless Running - Integrated OrthoLite® anti-microbial sockliner helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage
- Roomier Forefoot - Extra space to reduce friction and allow your toes to spread, grip and push off
- 4mm Heel Drop - substantially less heel drop than traditional running or training shoes to bring you closer to a natural barefoot experience
- Resalyte Midsole - Proprietary lightweight midsole compound provides just the right impact absorption
- Nearly weightless synthetic and mesh fabric upper
- Nearly seamless flexible upper with lace up front
- Stay-put tongue
- Soft smooth fabric shoe lining for easy barefoot wear
- GOrun Ride features a more cushioned Resalyte midsole
- Adds a toe-off GOimpulse sensor on sole
- Weight: Radically lightweight 7.8 oz per shoe based on a men's size 9
About Racing Running Shoes
Racing shoes are ultra-lightweight, built on a curved last and stripped of the majority of cushioning and stability features found on most training shoes. Generally, the lighter the shoe, the more minimalist the design. You should choose these if you’re a fast, elite runner concerned predominantly with weight. Unless you’re very light, these aren’t for you if you run a marathon outside 2:45, or 1:30 for a half.
Sketchers Mens Shoe Sizes
|If you are unsure of your size, please measure your feet using the Sketchers Fit Guide Print-out.|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?