zoom Skins Women's A200 Short
Skins Women's A200 Short
- 76% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 24% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Skins Women's A200 Short to your basket now
|Black / Green||Large|
|Black / Green||Medium|
|Black / Green||Small|
|Black / Green||X Small|
|Black / Pink||Large||
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Pink||Medium||
6 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Pink||Small||
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Pink||X Small||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The A200 Short: Engineered Compression Gradient helps your performance by delivering more oxygen the your muscles; helping to shape, tone and sculpt your body in any sport.
Top Features of the Skins Women's A200 Short
- UV Protection 50+: With Skins being produced in Australia a high UV rating of 50+ allows you to train harder without worrying about the risks of the sun
- Engineered Compression Gradient: Providing the correct level of surface pressure allows for better circulation and increased levels of oxygen. This will boost stamina, power and speed
- Moisture Control: Drawing moisture away from the skin via advanced sweat wicking technologies allows you to stay both dry and comfortable during exercise
- Muscle Support: With the aim to reduce soft tissue damage and soreness after exercise, Skins individually wrap and support your key muscle groups to reduce movement and vibration
- Skin Fitting: With compression wear you only see the benefits if the garment is properly fitting. Skins have a unique sizing system to help ensure the best fit possible based on your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Warp Knitting: As Skins is made using warp knitted fine quality yarns (with no natural stretch), it’s the spandex mix of Skins compression wear that provides the perfectly controlled compression and specific levels of elasticity
About Compression Base Layers
Compression base layers enhance performance in training, competing and recovery, and are designed to reduce the quick build up of lactic acid in the muscles, whilst keeping you comfortable and dry during exercise by wicking moisture away from your skin. Body moulded compression garments also improve recovery after periods of sustained exercise and help to regulate your body temperature. Compression baselayers also help prevent muscle oscillation which leads to muscle fatigue and help to minimise muscle soreness.
About the Skins brand
In 1996, an Australian skier had a bold ambition – to feel ten years younger so he could ski all day, party all night and be ready the next morning do it all again.
His starting point was the knowledge that improved blood circulation would supply more oxygen to his muscles, helping them work harder for longer and recover faster. So he consulted with NASA and other experts to confirm he was on to something. Turns out he was.
Soon word got out that there were these things called SKINS that improved your power, speed, stamina and recovery. Pro athletes were the first to start wearing them. Before long, amateur athletes joined the party.
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||cm||150 - 180cm||150 - 190cm||150 - 190cm||150 - 190cm||150 - 190cm|
|Weight||kg||40 - 60kg||50 - 70kg||60 - 80kg||70 - 90kg||80 - 100kg|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||ft||4′ 11″ - 5′ 11″||4′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||4′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||4′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||4′ 11″ - 6′ 3″|
|Weight||st||6st 4lb - 9st 61⁄2lb||7st 12lb - 11st 1⁄2lb||9st 61⁄2lb - 12st 81⁄2lb||11st 1⁄2lb - 14st 21⁄2lb||12st 81⁄2lb - 15st 101⁄2lb|
|lb||88lb 3oz - 132lb 41⁄2oz||110lb 31⁄2oz - 154lb 5oz||132lb 41⁄2oz - 176lb 6oz||154lb 5oz - 198lb 61⁄2oz||176lb 6oz - 220lb 71⁄2oz|
Skins Compression Wear - Choosing Your Size
Skins garments provide a tight fit for effective muscle compression. For taller builds, we recommend you choose the size at the top of your weight range, for shorter builds, we recommend choosing the size at the bottom.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?