zoom Skins Women's RY400 Long Tight
Skins Women's RY400 Long Tight
- 76% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 24% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Skins Women's RY400 Long Tight to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The RY400 Long Tight: By reducing tenderness and delayed onset muscle soreness the RY400 range is scientifically proved to help the body recover after exercise.
Top Features of the Skins Women's RY400 Long Tight
- Dynamic Compression Gradient: To allow for more power and less time recovering the Dynamic Compression Gradient increases oxygen delivery to active muscles and helps to reduce the levels of lactic acid
- Muscle Support: With the aim to reduce soft tissue damage and soreness after exercise, Skins individually wrap and support your key muscle groups to reduce movement and vibration
- MX Memory: A high stretch elastomeric yarn helps to return items to their original shape no matter how much stress it’s put under
- Warp Knitting: As Skins is made using warp knitted fine quality yarns (with no natural stretch), it’s the spandex mix of Skins compression wear that provides the perfectly controlled compression and specific levels of elasticity
- Moisture Control: Drawing moisture away from the skin via advanced sweat wicking technologies allows you to stay both dry and comfortable during exercise
- UV Protection 50+: With Skins being produced in Australia a high UV rating of 50+ allows you to train harder without worrying about the risks of the sun
- 400 Fitting: Very comfortable and precise with targeted Gradient Compression. In some cases a greater range of leg lengths in men and body shapes in women
Wearing the RY400 range after exercise or training can help to reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) and improve recovery time.
To speed up the the body's natural recovery process it is suggested to wear the RY400 range for at least 3 hours after exercise or even overnight while you sleep.
About Compression Base Layers
Compression base layers enhance performance in training, competing and recovery, and are designed to reduce the quick build up of lactic acid in the muscles, whilst keeping you comfortable and dry during exercise by wicking moisture away from your skin. Body moulded compression garments also improve recovery after periods of sustained exercise and help to regulate your body temperature. Compression baselayers also help prevent muscle oscillation which leads to muscle fatigue and help to minimise muscle soreness.
About the Skins brand
In 1996, an Australian skier had a bold ambition – to feel ten years younger so he could ski all day, party all night and be ready the next morning do it all again.
His starting point was the knowledge that improved blood circulation would supply more oxygen to his muscles, helping them work harder for longer and recover faster. So he consulted with NASA and other experts to confirm he was on to something. Turns out he was.
Soon word got out that there were these things called SKINS that improved your power, speed, stamina and recovery. Pro athletes were the first to start wearing them. Before long, amateur athletes joined the party.
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||cm||150 - 180cm||150 - 180cm||150 - 185cm||150 - 185cm||150 - 190cm||150 - 190cm||150 - 190cm||155 - 190cm||155 - 190cm||155 - 190cm|
|Weight||kg||40 - 60kg||40 - 60kg||50 - 70kg||50 - 70kg||60 - 80kg||60 - 80kg||70 - 95kg||70 - 95kg||85 - 105kg||85 - 105kg|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||ft||4′ 11″ - 5′ 11″||4′ 11″ - 5′ 11″||4′ 11″ - 6′ 1″||4′ 11″ - 6′ 1″||4′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||4′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||4′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||5′ 1″ - 6′ 3″||5′ 1″ - 6′ 3″||5′ 1″ - 6′ 3″|
|Weight||st||6st 4lb - 9st 61⁄2lb||6st 4lb - 9st 61⁄2lb||7st 12lb - 11st 1⁄2lb||7st 12lb - 11st 1⁄2lb||9st 61⁄2lb - 12st 81⁄2lb||9st 61⁄2lb - 12st 81⁄2lb||11st 1⁄2lb - 14st 131⁄2lb||11st 1⁄2lb - 14st 131⁄2lb||13st 51⁄2lb - 16st 71⁄2lb||13st 51⁄2lb - 16st 71⁄2lb|
|lb||88lb 3oz - 132lb 41⁄2oz||88lb 3oz - 132lb 41⁄2oz||110lb 31⁄2oz - 154lb 5oz||110lb 31⁄2oz - 154lb 5oz||132lb 41⁄2oz - 176lb 6oz||132lb 41⁄2oz - 176lb 6oz||154lb 5oz - 209lb 7oz||154lb 5oz - 209lb 7oz||187lb 61⁄2oz - 231lb 8oz||187lb 61⁄2oz - 231lb 8oz|
Skins Women's Fit Shapes
Skins apparel is engineered with strong stretch and return properties to provide an effective compression effect. In order to achieve a comfortable custom fit, Skins offer two fit types match your body shape.
The ‘A’ shape is designed to fit bodies with a smaller waist in relation to the hips and thighs.
The 'H' Shape is designed to fit bodies with little variation between the hips, waist and thighs.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?