- Speedo Fastskin3 Super Elite Mirror Goggle
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Speedo Fastskin3 Super Elite Mirror Goggle
Add Speedo Fastskin3 Super Elite Mirror Goggle to your basket now
|Black / Smoke||One Size|
|White / Gold||One Size|
Optimum comfort, wider peripheral vision, greater security during dives and turns. Speedo's fastest and most comfortable racing goggle ever.
Top Features of the Speedo Fastskin3 Super Elite Mirror Goggle
- FINA Approved
- Developed as part of the world's first Racing System® engineering cap, goggles and suit to work in harmony
- 2.2 % reduction in full body drag force and a 63.4% force reduction on the goggle compared with the Aquasocket goggle
- First goggle to feature an outer Dive Stream profile which protects the eye and improves hydrodynamic contouring of the head
- Reduced risk of goggle movement during dive and turns
- Hydroscopic Lens is a unique lens shape offering an increased field of vision
- Low profile lens to reduce drag
- Speedo's first true 3D goggle seal designed with IQ Fit for real head and face contours
- An accurate and comfortable fit
- Improved seal leak resistance
- Fits the face so less need for high strap tension
- IQ Fit goggle strap is a new fully integrated one piece strap which eliminates dangling strap ends
- Easy to adjust using the tensioning scale so you will be able to set your preferred strap tension quickly
- Reduced bulk under cap offers less drag
- Extended side arms move straps further round the head and under the cap
- Striking mirror lens
- Comes with 3 interchangeable nose bridges for best fit (when changing nosebridges you are advised to pull the nosebridge gently to remove from goggle - do not twist)
- Use the Fit Point Marker on the centre of the nose bridge to align goggles and Fastskin3 cap
The Super Elite goggle features the unique Dive Stream profile. This is the outer edge, which reduces force on the goggle when you swim. It is not designed to form a water tight seal and it is normal to feel water within the Dive Stream.
These IQfit (Intelligent Fit) goggles have been developed and engineered to meet the needs of athletes and fitness swimmers setting new standards in fit allowing swimmers to focus more on what they do best - swim. The hydroscopic lens is unique as it offers increased field of vision whilst swimming, whilst the IQfit strap uses a new fully integrated one piece strap that eliminates those annoying dangling straps ends.
The result is a goggle that has a precision fit to which inspires confidence and also allows serious swimmers to perform better and achieve more in the water.
IQfit - Intelligent Fit
|Feel confident with IQfit technology. Speedo's best fitting, goggle technology ever.|
|Engineered to meet the needs of athletes and fitness swimmers, IQfit technology sets new standards in fit allowing swimmers to focus on doing what they do best.|
Developed within the Speedo Aqualab, IQfit technology is founded on a deep conducting extensive global body scanning research that has allowed them to engineer products that are truly designed for real face and body contours. The result is a precision fit that inspires confidence and allows serious swimmers to perform better and achieve more in the water.
Class Leading Fit:
At the heart of IQfit technology is Speedo's first ever 3D goggle seal, developed using real-world head scanning data and available in Western and Asian fit. The unique seal profile fits the contours of the eye, ensuring optimum leak resistance and a secure fit - even during starts and turns. Significantly less strap tension is required, resulting in unparalled comfort, length after length.
Details Make the Difference:
IQfit goggles feature a unique and innovative tensioning scale on the strap. A thoughtful design detail that helps swimmers to quickly achieve a secure and accurate fit, each and every session.
Data Driven Design:
Intelligence is at the foundation of IQfit technology. Speedo's Aqualab conducted extensive global body scanning to inform their understanding of the human body. IQfit technology is the result - a real world answer to the needs of the dedicated swimmer.
About the Speedo brand
Speedo produce a fantastic range of swimwear and swimming accesories including swimsuits, swimming goggles, kickboards, swimming fins and pullbouys plus much more. Founded in Australia by Alexander MacRae, a 22-year-old Scottish immigrant who arrived in the country in 1910. The 'SPEEDO' company began when MacRae Hosiery manufacturers, established by Alexander in 1914, extended the manufacture of underwear to swimwear and became MacRae Knitting Mills. This acceptance of swimwear and the introduction of the ‘Racerback’ costume meant it was time for a new company name. A staff competition was held and won by a Captain Parsonson who coined the slogan ‘Speed on in your Speedos’. The SPEEDO name was born in 1928.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?