- Spiuk Team Jersey 2011
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Spiuk Team Jersey 2011 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Spiuk Team Jersey 2011
- 100% Polyester
Add Spiuk Team Jersey 2011 to your basket now
|Red||Extra Extra Large|
|White / Black||Extra Extra Large|
|White / Black||Extra Large|
|White / Black||Large|
|White / Black||Medium|
|White / Black||Small|
|White / Black||XXXL|
|Yellow||Extra Extra Large|
Top Features of the Spiuk Team Jersey 2011
- Treatment Hydrophilic Feran Ice.
- Zip: Nylon 4# - Opened.
- Sewing: Flatlock
- Pockets: 3 back + 1 zipped
- Marking: 4 reflex transfer, Injected label, Reflex Piping.
- Sensodry Fresh: Sports fabric specifically designed for performance sports, offers a soft, comfortable and light wear thanks to the large number of threads in its build. Fabric is designed with excellent wicking abilities thanks to its special structure.
- Mechanical Dry: is a mechanical process that is applied to the fabric to offer high absorption levels giving a fast drying rate which keeps the body dry and comfortable without harming the skin.
- Feran Ice: Finishing is a chemical process with long lasting hydrophilic properties. It supports the absorbency of the textile and ensures that capillary effects can develop. Additionally Feran Ice improves the soil release properties of the textile.
About Short Sleeve Cycling Jerseys
Short sleeve cycling jerseys are cut to provide a close fit whilst riding, they are made from stretchy, breathable materials, which help transfer moisture away from the body and keep you comfortable on the bike. They are best combined with a quality base layer on hot days and can be worn under a jacket on cooler days, making them a good choice as part of a layering system as well as a single item. When choosing a jersey consider how much venting you would like and look at the zip lengths, the longer the zip the higher the ventilation choice you will have. Cycle Jerseys also feature open pockets on the rear for carrying items such as energy gels, energy bars or inner tubes.
About the Spiuk brand
Founded in Spain over 13 years ago, Spiuk was the creative idea of three passionate friends who were driven by a desire to design and manufacture the ultimate in premium performance products. Since that day their products have gone on to be worn by many of the worlds' highest performing athletes including Tour de France stage winners, World road race champions and multiple Ironman winners and competitors. The multi-discipline product range offered by Spiuk is unmatched by any other brands on the market today. The range consists of everything from pre and post competition body oils through to helmets, shoes and eye wear as well as a complete softgoods wardrobe for almost every cyclist in almost every discipline.
|Spiuk Mens Jersey Size Guide|
|Size - Inches||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?