- SplashMaps South Downs Central Waterproof Map
Sorry - this product is no longer available
SplashMaps South Downs Central Waterproof Map
- 100% Polyester
Fed up with Paper maps that became mush every time it rains, and not wanting to use laminated maps which are just to awkward to fold, then consider SplashMaps. SplashMaps are Washable, Wearable, All-Weather maps designed for the REAL outdoors.
Top Features of the SplashMaps South Downs Central Waterproof Map
- Lightweight, durable and practical
- Washable - if its gets dirty, you can wash them down/place in your washing machine
- Wearable - if your pockets are full wear it as a scarf
- Waterproof - If paper maps get wet, they will fail (if not in a protective cover), but SplashMaps can be used if it's raining and are waterproof
- Pen (non-permanent) is supplied so you can write on the map making notes
- Made from polyester fabric
- Features About this Map
- Major Settlements / Features: Horsham, Arundel, Wick, Worthing, Ashington, Billingshurst, Southwater and Cowfold
- National Grid Coordinates (Easting, Northing / Grid Reference): Lower-left - 498200, 102500 / SU982025, Upper-right – 525800, 130100 / TQ258301
- Scale: 1:40,000
- Dimensions on map: 27.6km x 27.6km
- Size of product (including borders): 72cm x 72cm (approximately)
A SplashMap weighs nothing and fits anywhere. It’s beautiful, durable and practical. It will take all the punishment you can give it and still keep you on track.
Take them with you if it’s raining snowing windy or sunny; whatever the weather they’ll beat traditional paper and laminate maps in our default weather conditions and won’t smash or lose power like GPS!
The Ink Used: The ink is embedded into the fabric rather than on top of it, like traditional paper maps which means that the impregnation of the ink allows the fabric to be cleaned in a washing machine.
About this map: South Downs Central: A beautiful map in the center of the of the South Downs National Park. The Map is designed for outdoor adventures and features contours, the OS national grid, walking and riding trails, clearly designated and numbered roads and water bodies. Signature pub, car park, church and camping symbols make navigating to your start and end points a doddle.
Mail Online Article
Read Mail's Online ARTICLE and find out more.
No more soggy maps! First wearable map helps hikers navigate in all weathers - and the ink won't run in the wash.
Clicking the link above will open a new broswer window.
About the SplashMaps brand
SplashMaps are light-weight, durable, washable, wearable fabric maps and are ideal for the “real” outdoors of mud, wind, snow and rain… all the conditions that paper is not “cut-out” for. This is a fresh new market offering, never done before; uniquely based upon the best Ordnance Survey data and other Open Data Sources. They are able to tailor these maps to be the most usable outdoor maps ever for walking, riding, cycling, eventing or anything you could do in the real outdoors.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?