- Sporttape SpiderTech Ankle Precut Kinesiology Tape
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Sporttape SpiderTech Ankle Precut Kinesiology Tape
Created for people who refuse to stop training, playing, or living life an active and free lifestyle the Ankle Spider is ideal for treating injuries and enhancing performance.
Top Features of the Sporttape SpiderTech Ankle Precut Kinesiology Tape
- Product description:
- Colour: Blue
- Weight: 41g
- Dimensions: 12inch high x 6inch wide
- Pack contains:
- One Ankle Spider
- Easy to use application instructions
- Approximately 3-5 days of use
- Pre-Cut design = No cutting!
- Waterproof & sweat-proof
Product Information: What is it? Put simply the Ankle Spider is the easiest and most effective way to apply kinesiology tape without medical training or research. The premium grade SpiderTech tape has been designed to provide support, reduce pain and increase performance, helping you to get back in the game.
Wearing the Ankle Spider can help with the following conditions: Shin splints, Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, tarsal tunnel syndrome, Achilles tendon enthesopathy, sprained ankle, ankle instability, arthritis of the ankle and/or recovery from ankle surgery.
Click here to download a PDF application guide.
|Ankle Pre-Cut Application|
Kinesiology taping is a skill and takes time to perfect. Although the Calf and Arch Pre-Cut makes it easier, please practice and be patient while applying until you are familiar with the handling of the tape.
1. Before applying the brace tear all of the perforations. Place the client on their stomach and bend knee so that the bottom of the foot is exposed.
2. Peel off the backing of section 1 and apply to the clients forefoot just behind the toes. Gently rub over top of the tape to activate the glue.
3. Position one "arm" of section 2 between the first and second toes, and the other arm between the 3rd and 4th toes, adhering both to the top of the foot as you gently peel off the backing of the tape.
4. With the foot relaxed in a neutral position, peel off the backing of section 3 and stretch the tape over the arch of the foot approximately 2 inches more than its resting length anchoring the tape to the heel.
5. Adhere the tape to the arch of the foot and gently rub the tape to activate the glue.
6. With the clients foot dorsiflexed and the calf stretched, peel off the backing of section 4 and apply to the achilles tendon. Apply the remaining portion of section 4, above the achillies, with no tension on the tape.
7. With the calf stretched, tear the backing off of the outside arm of section 5 and apply the tape with no stretch.
8. Equally spread all 4 projections over the calf. Rub the tape once applied to activate the glue.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?