Created for people who refuse to stop training, playing, or living life an active and free lifestyle the Calf & Arch Spider is ideal for treating injuries and enhancing performance.
A firm favourite with runners the Calf & Arch Spider is the easiest and most effective way to apply kinesiology tape without medical training or research. The premium grade SpiderTech tape has been designed to provide support, reduce pain and increase performance, helping you to get back on the road, track or trail faster and last longer.
Wearing the Calf & Arch Spider can help with the following conditions: Calf strain, Fallen arches, Plantar fasciitis, Muscle cramps. Posterior shin splints, Ligament damage in the ankle, Improved athletic performance and Postoperative rehabilitation.
Click here to download a PDF application guide.
|Calf and Arch Pre-Cut Application|
Kinesiology taping is a skill and takes time to perfect. Although the Calf and Arch Pre-Cut makes it easier, please practice and be patient while applying until you are familiar with the handling of the tape.
1. Before applying the brace, tear all of the perforations. Place subject on their stomach and bend knee so that the bottom of the foot is exposed.
2. Peel of the backing of section 1 and apply to the subject's forefoot just behind the toes. Gently rub over lop of the tape to activate the glue.
3. Position one arm of section 2 between the first and second toes, and the other arm between the third and fourth toes, adhering both to the top of the foot as you gently peel off the backing of the tape.
4. With the foot relaxed in a neutral position, peel off the backing of section 3 and stretch the tape over the arch of the foot approximately 2 inches more than its resting length anchoring the tape to the heel.
5. Adhere the tape to the arch of the foot and gently rub the tape to activate the glue.
6. With the subjects foot dorsiflexed and the calf stretched, peel off the backing of section 4 and apply to the Achilles tendon. Apply the remaining portion of section 4, above the Achilles, with no tension on the tape.
7. With the calf stretched, tear the backing off of the outside arm of section 5 and apply the tape with no stretch.
8. Equally spread all 4 projections over the calf. Rub the tape once applied to activate the glue.
Sporttape was launched in 2010. The Eureka moment came after Sporttape's Kate-Anne Kelly was treated using kinesiology tape for yet another sports related injury. She was amazed by how such a simple product (a piece of elasticated cotton tape) had such an effect. From then on Kate-Anne was on a mission to tell anyone and everyone about the tape. Since 2010, Sporttape has quickly established itself as the leading brand for kinesiology tape.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?
Wiggle Ltd. 3 Optima, Northarbour Spur Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3TU, United Kingdom /
Company No: 2667809 /
VAT No: 884 2571 94
There are no facilities for customer collections at this address.
Executive Director: Stefan Barden.