- Sporttape SpiderTech Groin Precut Kinesiology Tape
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Sporttape SpiderTech Groin Precut Kinesiology Tape
Created for people who refuse to stop training, playing, or living life an active and free lifestyle the Groin Spider is ideal for treating injuries and enhancing performance.
Top Features of the Sporttape SpiderTech Groin Precut Kinesiology Tape
- Product description
- Colour: Blue
- Weight: 41g
- Dimensions: 12inch high x 6inch wide
- Pack contains
- One Groin Spider
- Easy to use application instructions
- Approximately 3-5 days of use
- Pre-Cut design
- Waterproof & sweat-proof
The Groin Spider is the easiest and most effective way to apply kinesiology tape without medical training or research. The premium grade SpiderTech tape has been designed to provide support, reduce pain and increase performance, helping you to get back in the game.
Wearing the Groin Pre-Cut can help with the following conditions: Strained abductors, Groin pulls, Traction enthesopathies, Muscle strain, Muscle imbalance, Improved athletic performance and Postoperative rehabilitation.
Click here to download a PDF application guide.
|Groin Pre-Cut Application|
Kinesiology taping is a skill and takes time to perfect. Although the Groin Pre-Cut makes it easier, please practice and be patient while applying until you are familiar with the handling of the tape.
1. Subject should be lying on back with leg relaxed. Remove half of the backing from section 1 of the Groin Pre-Cut and apply as high as possible over the groin area. Repeat with the other half of section 1. Gently rub the tape to activate the adhesive.
2. Place the groin muscles in a stretched position by abducting the leg. Remove the backing from the top arm of section 2 and apply along the upper boundary of the groin (adductor) muscles. It is not necessary to stretch the tape as it is applied.
3. With the groin muscles still stretched, remove the paper backing from the middle arm of section 2 and apply the tape directly over the center of the injured groin area. Rub each section of tape immediately after applying to activate the glue.
4. Remove the backing from the final arm of section 2 and apply it along the lower boundary of the groin muscles with no additional stretch in the tape. Patient can now relax the leg and move freely. Avoid exercise or bathing for one hour after applying the precut kinesio tape to allow the adhesive to fully set.
About the Sporttape brand
Sporttape was launched in 2010. The Eureka moment came after Sporttape's Kate-Anne Kelly was treated using kinesiology tape for yet another sports related injury. She was amazed by how such a simple product (a piece of elasticated cotton tape) had such an effect. From then on Kate-Anne was on a mission to tell anyone and everyone about the tape. Since 2010, Sporttape has quickly established itself as the leading brand for kinesiology tape.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?