- Sporttape SpiderTech Hip Precut Kinesiology Tape
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Sporttape SpiderTech Hip Precut Kinesiology Tape
Created for people who refuse to stop training, playing, or living life an active and free lifestyle the Hip Spider is ideal for treating injuries and enhancing performance.
Top Features of the Sporttape SpiderTech Hip Precut Kinesiology Tape
- Product description:
- Colour: Blue
- Weight: 41g
- Dimensions: 12inch high x 6inch wide
- Pack contains:
- One Hip Spider
- Easy to use application instructions
- Approximately 3-5 days of use
- Pre-Cut design = No cutting!
- Waterproof & sweat-proof
Product Information: What is it? Put simply the Hip Spider is the easiest and most effective way to apply kinesiology tape without medical training or research. The premium grade SpiderTech tape has been designed to provide support, reduce pain and increase performance, helping you to get back in the game.
Click here to download a PDF application guide.
|Hip Pre-Cut Application|
Kinesiology taping is a skill and takes time to perfect. Although the Calf and Arch Pre-Cut makes it easier, please practice and be patient while applying until you are familiar with the handling of the tape.
1. With the client lying on their side, remove the backing of the tape in section 1 and stretch the tape in either direction approximately 1 inch longer than resting length and apply over the bony prominence on the side of the hip. Gently rub over top of the tape to activate the glue.
2. With the client still lying on their side, bring their knee towards their chest and let the leg relax in front of the body. Start peeling off the backing of the lower arm of section 2 as you let the tape adhere to the skin in the direction of the centre of the back without any stretch in the tape.
3. In the same position, remove the backing of the upper arm of section 2 as you let the tape adhere to the skin towards the centre of the back without any stretch in the tape.
4. With the client's leg extended behind the body, start peeling off the backing of section 2 and apply the tape with no stretch along the side of the leg until the remainder of the tape is applied.
5. Once applied, gently rub over the tape to activate the glue.
About the Sporttape brand
Sporttape was launched in 2010. The Eureka moment came after Sporttape's Kate-Anne Kelly was treated using kinesiology tape for yet another sports related injury. She was amazed by how such a simple product (a piece of elasticated cotton tape) had such an effect. From then on Kate-Anne was on a mission to tell anyone and everyone about the tape. Since 2010, Sporttape has quickly established itself as the leading brand for kinesiology tape.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?