Created for people who refuse to stop training, playing, or living life an active and free lifestyle the Shoulder Spider is ideal for treating injuries and enhancing performance.
Product Information: What is it? Put simply the Shoulder Spider is the easiest and most effective way to apply kinesiology tape without medical training or research. The premium grade SpiderTech tape has been designed to provide support, reduce pain and increase performance, helping you to get back in the game.
Wearing the Shoulder Spider can help with the following conditions: Arthritis, Joint strain, Improved athletic performance, Rotator cuff strains, Muscle imbalance, Postoperative rehabilitation and Muscle spasms.
|Shoulder Pre-Cut Application|
Kinesiology taping is a skill and takes time to perfect. Although the Calf and Arch Pre-Cut makes it easier, please practice and be patient while applying until you are familiar with the handling of the tape.
1. Before applying the brace tear all of the perforations. With the client's arm resting at their side, peel off half of the backing of section 1 and apply to the shoulder along the junction of the upper arm and shoulder. Once half of section 1 is applied, tear the remaining portion of the backing off and apply the tape to the skin. Gently rub over the top of the tape to activate the glue.
2. With the patient's arm placed behind the back, start peeling off the backing of section 2 and with a small amount of stretch, apply along the top of the shoulder blade.
3. As you peel the backing off of section 3, apply the tape to the back of the shoulder without any stretch.
4. Move the arm from behind the back to across the front of the body, placing the client's hand on the opposite shoulder. Peel the backing off of section 4 and apply the tape with no tension in the direction of the back border of section 1 of the brace.
5. With the patient's arm extended straight behind the body, start peeling the backing of section 5 and apply the tape with no tension along the lateral portion of the bicep muscle.
6. With the arm still extended start peeling back the backing of section 6 and apply the tape to the biceps muscle without any tension.
7. With the patient's arm extended forward and the elbow straight, around the height of the shoulder, start peeling back the backing of section 7 and allow the tape to contact the skin along the tricep muscle.
8. With the arm pointing out in front and the elbow bent, around the height of the shoulder, start peeling back the backing of section 8 and apply to the tricep muscle without any tension.
Sporttape was launched in 2010. The Eureka moment came after Sporttape's Kate-Anne Kelly was treated using kinesiology tape for yet another sports related injury. She was amazed by how such a simple product (a piece of elasticated cotton tape) had such an effect. From then on Kate-Anne was on a mission to tell anyone and everyone about the tape. Since 2010, Sporttape has quickly established itself as the leading brand for kinesiology tape.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to continue?
Wiggle Ltd. 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, United Kingdom /
Company No: 2667809 /
VAT No: 884 2571 94
There are no facilities for customer collections at this address.
Executive Director: Stefan Barden.