Created for people who refuse to stop training, playing, or living life an active and free lifestyle the Upper Knee Spider is ideal for treating injuries and enhancing performance.
Put simply the Upper Knee Spider is the easiest and most effective way to apply kinesiology tape without medical training or research. The premium grade SpiderTech tape has been designed to provide support, reduce pain and increase performance, helping you to get back in the game.
Wearing the Knee Spider can help with the following conditions: Arthritis, Patellar tendinopathies, Improved athletic performance, Patello-femoral joint instability, Ligament strains, Postoperative rehabilitation and Meniscal degeneration.
|Upper Knee Pre-Cut Application|
Kinesiology taping is a skill and takes time to perfect. Although the Upper Knee Pre-Cut makes it easier, please practice and be patient while applying until you are familiar with the handling of the tape.
1. Before applying the brace tear all of the perforations. With the knee bent at a 90 degree angle, peel off half of section 1 and apply to the knee just below the knee cap. Once half of section 1 is applied, tear off the remaining backing of section 1 and apply. Gently rub over top of the tape to activate the glue.
2. As you peel the backing of the inside arm of section 2, apply the tape with a mild amount of stretch around the inside border of the knee cap, crossing the thigh above the knee cap and ending up on the outside border of the thigh.
3. As you peel back the backing on the outside arm of section 2, apply the tope with a mild amount of stretch around the outside border of the knee cap, crossing the thigh above the knee cap and ending up on the Inside border of the thigh.
4. With the knee straight and the leg abducted, peel off the backing of the inside arm of section 3 and apply along the inside border of the thigh, with no tension on the tape, ending at the lateral border of the brace.
5. With the knee straight and the leg abducted, peel the backing off the outside arm of section 3 and apply along the lateral border of the thigh, with no tension on the tape, ending at the outside border of the brace.
Sporttape was launched in 2010. The Eureka moment came after Sporttape's Kate-Anne Kelly was treated using kinesiology tape for yet another sports related injury. She was amazed by how such a simple product (a piece of elasticated cotton tape) had such an effect. From then on Kate-Anne was on a mission to tell anyone and everyone about the tape. Since 2010, Sporttape has quickly established itself as the leading brand for kinesiology tape.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?
Wiggle Ltd. 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, United Kingdom /
Company No: 2667809 /
VAT No: 884 2571 94
There are no facilities for customer collections or returns at this address. Please ensure any returns are processed as instructed on the Help page - Returns.
Executive Director: Stefan Barden.