- Squeezy Energy Gel Box of 10 x 25g Sachets
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Squeezy Energy Gel Box of 10 x 25g Sachets
Add Squeezy Energy Gel Box of 10 x 25g Sachets to your basket now
Squeezy traditional gel supplies the body with the necessary carbohydrates during competition and training.
Top Features of the Squeezy Energy Gel Box of 10 x 25g Sachets
- Available in 5 flavours or mixed box
- Low concentration of loosened particles in the gel (low osmolality) because of the usage of those ingredients which are needed for the phase of exposure only
- Fructose for the fast energy supply - without an excessive insulin spike
- Maltodextrin for the continious energy supply
- Sodium and Potassium for muscle support because of the low osmolality better absorption and easy to digest
- Easy to carry and easy to handle
- No added artificial sugars
The maltodextrin, made from maize, consists mainly of middle and long chain molecules and this gives sustained energy even over long events.
About Energy & Recovery Gels
Energy gels are consumed by athletes or other physically active people to maintain their calorific needs in light of their strenuous physical activity. They contain complex carbohydrates and are often sold in various fruit flavours, most are in sachet format with a tear off lid for ease of use.Click Here to read more about nutrition from the eyes of Wiggle athlete, Emma-Kate Lidbury.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?