- SRAM Red DoubleTap Shift and Brake Lever Set
SRAM Red DoubleTap Shift and Brake Lever Set
Add SRAM Red DoubleTap Shift and Brake Lever Set to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The new SRAM RED ErgoDynamic Shifters represent the most advanced thinking yet on perfecting the interface between rider and bike.
Top Features of the SRAM Red DoubleTap Shift and Brake Lever Set
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar
- Individual Reach Adjust of brake and shift lever, now easier to access and uses a standard hex key, puts the controls exactly where you want them
- Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops
- DoubleTap® technology delivers both shifts from the single lever
- ZeroLoss™ shifting, shifts engage immediately
- New clamp allows better fit and adjust for modern carbon and ergo bars
- Weight: 280g
- Speeds: 10 rear/2 front
- Material: Carbon, Titanium, Textured Hood Covers
SRAM scrutinised everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever.
The result is an extremely comfortable, highly individual fit that makes the shifters feel like a natural extension of the rider.
About Gear Levers & Shifters
Make sure the gear levers you choose are the correct ones for your rear cassette - either 8/9 or 10 speed. Also check that the integrated brake levers (if fitted) are cable or hydraulic to suit your brake calipers. Most SRAM shifters are only compatible with their own derailleurs.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
The 2012 front mech, shifters and crankset are all meant to work together as a system and aren't backwards compatible to Red, Force or Apex.
The 2012 brakeset, rear derailleur, cassette and chain are all backwards compatible Red, Force, Rival and Apex.
Unofficially Red 2012 shifters should work fine with 2011 SRAM RD, BUT it is best not to mix Red 2012 shifters and 2011 FD as there is no trim on the 2012 shifter (as it is no longer needed).
Suggestion, if you get the 2012 shifters, also get the FD .. the FD is highly recommended.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?