- SRAM XG1090 Red 10 Speed Cassette (Powerdome X)
zoom SRAM XG1090 Red 10 Speed Cassette (Powerdome X)
SRAM XG1090 Red 10 Speed Cassette (Powerdome X)
Add SRAM XG1090 Red 10 Speed Cassette (Powerdome X) to your basket now
Add to Basket
9 In stock, ready for despatch now
The new SRAM RED Powerdome X is the most advanced cassette ever made. It‘s super light, deadly silent, and delivers an undeniable performance advantage.
Top Features of the SRAM XG1090 Red 10 Speed Cassette (Powerdome X)
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provide superlative durability and a beautiful finish
- StealthRing elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride
- Aluminium cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the choice of design, material and production process
- Technology: Powerdome X, StealthRing, X-Glide cogs
- Weight: 135g (11-23)
- Material: High Grade Tool Steel Cog Cluster, Heat Treated Aluminium, Lowest Range Cog, Elastomer Rings
- Speeds: 10 rear
The eight cogs in the middle are machined from a single block of high grade tool steel, increasing stiffness while weighing even less than a titanium cassette. Between each cog in the block is a StealthRing elastomer to reduce vibration and noise. Cutouts on the rear cog further reduce weight and add stiffness.
It‘s the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, paired with the new SRAM RED Rear Derailleur, delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear.
About Cassettes & Freewheels
Cassettes and freewheels for bikes are a cluster of sprockets in a range of sizes offering a multitude of gear ratios. The difference between the two is, a cassette slots onto the freehub, which has the ratchet built in and is then secured with a lockring, whereas a freewheel is a cluster of sprockets built around a ratchet and threads directly on to the hub. Cassettes and freewheels come in many ratios, close ratio is when the number of teeth increase in small increments of 1 or 2 at a time, whereas a wide ratio is when the teeth increase in larger increments of 3 or 4 at a time. Most systems will use a cassette hub as these allow for a wider bearing spacing and increased axle life, you can also fit a larger quantity of sprockets onto a cassette hub with 11 speed systems now becoming available. With cassettes you must use the appropriate spacing for your gear levers and rear mech, Shimano and Campagnolo are not interchangeable so you will need to match the cassette to your levers for smooth and precise shifting. Sram and Shimano chains and cassettes will work together as they use the same spacing.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?