- Stans No Tubes Alpha 340 Disc Road Wheelset
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Stans No Tubes Alpha 340 Disc Road Wheelset is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Stans No Tubes Alpha 340 Disc Road Wheelset
Stans No Tubes Alpha 340 Disc Road Wheelset
Stan's disc compatible wheels, tubeless ready goodness for road or cyclocross. Stan's 3.30 Disc hubs keep the wheels affordable but light while still delivering the one of a kind ride quality of the Alpha 340 rim.
Top Features of the Stans No Tubes Alpha 340 Disc Road Wheelset
- Featuring BSTTM (Bead Socket Technology).
- Does not include cassette lock ring.
- 2 layers of 21mm yellow tape and 44 mm valves installed for tubeless use.
- Can be run with tubes or tubeless.
- Disc brake road bike
- Can be used with rim brakes
- Weight: 1520 grams (Pair)
- Rims: 32 hole ZTR Alpha 340 Clincher (6061 Alloy)
- Rim Depth: 22.6mm
- Front Hub: 3.30 QR Disc
- Rear Hub: 3.30 QR Disc x 135mm
- Hub Bearings: Cartridge
- Spokes: DT Supercomp Black
- Spoke Nipples: DT Silver Alloy
- 32 Holes Front and Rear
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
About the Stans No Tubes brand
Stans No Tubes, the makers of the innovative No Tubes tyre system are known for numerous innovations in the bicycle industry. That includes products such as the Stans No Tubes tubeless system, tubeless rims, tyre sealant, rotors, etc.. The No Tubes tyre sealant can also be used in ATV's, handcarts, trailers, and any tubeless tyres! These No Tubes products are being used worldwide by Racers, Olympians, and recreational riders for their cost and weight saving advantages!
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?