- Stans No Tubes Race Gold 29er 3.3Ti QR MTB Wheelset
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Stans No Tubes Race Gold 29er 3.3Ti QR MTB Wheelset
Stans No Tubes Race Gold 29er 3.3Ti QR MTB Wheelset
Now get the wheelset that sets the Gold Standard. The new 29er Race Gold wheelset uses the same rim technology as the Race 7000 wheelset that propelled Sabine Spitz to 2008 Olympic Gold.
Top Features of the Stans No Tubes Race Gold 29er 3.3Ti QR MTB Wheelset
- Featuring BSTTM (Bead Socket Technology)
- Includes 2 Stan's Carbon Levered Skewers weighing only 76 grams
- Shimano and SRAM 8/9/10 speed compatible
- Yellow tape and valves installed
- 1345 grams (Pair)
- Rims: ZTR 29er Race Gold BST Disc (6061 Alloy)
- Rim Depth: 15.6mm
- Front Hub: 3.30Ti OR Cannodale Lefty Version
- Rear Hub: 3.30 Ti
- Hub Bearings: Stainless Cartridge
- Spokes: 1.8/1.5 DT Revolution Black
- Spoke Nipples: DT Silver Alloy
- 32/32 Hole
|Wheel Size:||29" (622)|
The improved rim design provides a wider tyre base for more stability and traction, a lower sidewall for increased usable air volume, and lighter weight. Stan's New 3.30 Titanium hubs with stainless bearings increase reliability and provide quicker engagement to maximize pedaling efficiency. Front 3.30 Ti hubs can be converted to 15mm or 9mm thru with and adittional kit. Rear 3.30 Ti hubs can be converted to 12 x142 or 10 x 135 with an additional kit.
No longer be held back by heavier wheels. With 320 gram rims and Stan’s 3.30 Ti hubs laced to maximize lateral stiffness and rim longevity, the 29er Race Gold wheelset is the unquestioned leader of the lightweight racing category.
• The ZTR 29er Race Gold is a low pressure rim and it must be run at pressures of 15-33 psi. Higher pressures may cause damage to the rim and will not be covered in the warranty. If you prefer to run high pressures, please consider purchasing a different rim from the ZTR product line.
• Designed to work with standard tube-type tyres using just the yellow tape and valves for tubeless without burping.
• The ZTR 29er Race Gold rim is designed such that standard tyres will inflate easily on this rim when setup tubeless. Some tyres will mount with a little more difficulty but keep the beads centered in the rim cavity and refer to this video for further detail.
• UST and Tubeless Ready tyres may be difficult to mount on this rim.
• Can be used with tubes
About the Stans No Tubes brand
Stans No Tubes, the makers of the innovative No Tubes tyre system are known for numerous innovations in the bicycle industry. That includes products such as the Stans No Tubes tubeless system, tubeless rims, tyre sealant, rotors, etc.. The No Tubes tyre sealant can also be used in ATV's, handcarts, trailers, and any tubeless tyres! These No Tubes products are being used worldwide by Racers, Olympians, and recreational riders for their cost and weight saving advantages!
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?